ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

lavans4u said:
just installed RLS7? checking...no issues yet.

But the sound is too low.

ZTe is gving a crap headphone!

there is a audio hack for increasing volume ryt?

doesnt work so well. if you try with bluetooth stereo headphones, then the sound is pretty reasonable.

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

^
AFAIK JJ is better than that and is also actively developed with fixes released to reported problems much faster. Paul's supporting many more devices so he won't be able to devote so much time for just the Blade.

lavans4u's friends were lucky to get get OLED one's when they picked it from Orange store. My friend picked it from Argos and it turned out to be TFT(Grey). Though when I keep mine (OLED) and his phone side by side I can't make out much difference in either color or brightness. May be I don't have that good pair eyes.

Try outside, under sunlight.

SoulFire said:
has anybody seen the video on the ebay page onto youtube , the case seems pretty nice made of nice thick resin and wont give way that easily, im looking for something similar, right balance between hardness and no worries to pull the phone out of it ever.

please post back in case anyone comes across this.

bigbyte said:
lavans4u's friends were lucky to get get OLED one's when they picked it from Orange store. My friend picked it from Argos and it turned out to be TFT(Grey). Though when I keep mine (OLED) and his phone side by side I can't make out much difference in either color or brightness. May be I don't have that good pair eyes.
This is one widely reported news. AFAIK, the only way to tell difference is through the build no. :)

^Its sold & shipped by PrepayWizard which dsnt deliver to Aramex Address , Its been pointed out a number of times in this thread.

apextwin146 said:
^Its sold & shipped by PrepayWizard which dsnt deliver to Aramex Address , Its been pointed out a number of times in this thread.
already placed an order.Lets wait and watch.

vinukm said:
Ordered on amazon just now - It took the aramex address.
Got an update mail from amazon that the product has been dispatched

Guys, how do I get the Blades from Switzerland? A colleague of mine is traveling to Zurich today and will return in a week. Can he pick up the phones from the Orange stores?

Here's the link - "Orange" Orange San Francisco - Orange Online Shop

Do I have to unlock them here? What is the best way to go about this?

vinukm said:
Got an update mail from amazon that the product has been dispatched
mine also was get dispatched today only according to their policy orders placed before 3pm friday are dispatched on same day.

Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

AsidXxx said:
Guys, how do I get the Blades from Switzerland? A colleague of mine is traveling to Zurich today and will return in a week. Can he pick up the phones from the Orange stores?

He can get it from local orange store there and phone can be unlocked easily.

Only one piece left on amazon uk

AsidXxx said:

Those dont look like prepaid plans rather contract based ones. You can get it from the Orange store.
Another company called Valora also offers this phone in Switzerland. He can try there too.

Unlocking is quite easy and free. :)

apextwin146 said:
Is Prepaywizard same as prepaymaina? If not, I think prepaywizard has not been discussed in detail.

sharktale1212 said:
Those dont look like prepaid plans rather contract based ones. You can get it from the Orange store.

Another company called Valora also offers this phone in Switzerland. He can try there too.

Unlocking is quite easy and free. :)
Thats great! But can you break it down for me? Or rather him? I have to send him detailed instructions on how to get the phones. <sigh>

I think Prepay Wizard is different from Prepay mania - it says 20:20 Mobile UK Ltd

Back