ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

avi said:
Try outside, under sunlight.

Yea that would be an interesting comparison.
varkey said:
Oops! I totally forgot to do that. I posted the address as they had sent it by email when i first registered, ie

Shop n ship account no

Aramex House Old Bath Road Colnbrook

Slough,Berkshire SL3 0NS

Should i contact the seller and change?

Edit: Oh and how to fill the contact number in the ebay address? it wasnt accepting any combination of the aramex number :S

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

^ No its fine. Your mailbox id and name should be there in the address, thats all. It can be anywhere :)

varkey said:
^ No its fine. Your mailbox id and name should be there in the address, thats all. It can be anywhere :)
Whew, thanks! yea the mailbox id and name are mentioned twice, once in the name field and address line 1 :p

How to put the phone number properly though?

^ I don't bother to enter the number usually :p Idk why but it doesnt accept the number when I try to add it in eBay.

varkey said:
^ I don't bother to enter the number usually :p Idk why but it doesnt accept the number when I try to add it in eBay.
Haha i just tried it now and it worked. I put 1753 in the first box and 689898 in the second box. Donno if thats the correct no but thats the no shown in the how to use page :p

sharktale1212 said:
^ The mailbox no. input on ebay worked for me :)
I meant the phone number, it always says contact customer care as they couldnt verify the number or something. Anyway the phone number hardly matters.

Guys guess what, found a friend from UK, but would be coming in mid feb :(

Any other mobiles/electronic gadgets I can get from there ?

Btw prepaymania has reduced the price to 89 pounds for the white one on ebay. Great price, but they dont ship to armaex. Can ship it to somone you know and ask them to forward it to aramex

madnav said:
use titanium backup.

make sure you select 'backup history' = more than 1 else some settings/data wont revert back.

you should wipe data/cache before switching to next release as they are constantly testing different things and things are maynot work as expected without that.

the titanium backup saves you a lot of time.

do enable app2sd as we spoke before.

make sure you backup sd content before going with it (backup after titanium backup is done)

i wouldnt advice rls7, read the release note to know why..some things are still nuclear in that imo.(the last point)

im on rsl5 and i flashed rls6 on friends fone.

both are very stable.

also, if you are not sure, then wait until wednesday. something sturdy and non beta is expected.
wednesday again is a speculation, zte blade is out in china, but there has been some problems dumping the rom, japenese jellyfish seems like the most stable, n the touted stable version might have extra bugs fixed, nothings much.

Edit: more on the china release http://android.modaco.com/content/z...329497/good-news-someone-have-get-zte-u-v880/

@madnav, can you please share the release notes URL which raise the red flag, i was about to get my SF flashed on RSL7.

saurabhnarula said:
wednesday again is a speculation, zte blade is out in china, but there has been some problems dumping the rom, japenese jellyfish seems like the most stable, n the touted stable version might have extra bugs fixed, nothings much.

Edit: more on the china release Good news! Someone have get ZTE-U V880! - Android @ MoDaCo

the only reason why people are still awaiting official release is to fix hardware related issues (if any yet)

like the beta had issues with notification LEDs..fixed when r15 based rom came out

and jelly fish early rls had wifi sleep issues.

Jelly fish is very stable but there are minor glitches in it. nothing large enough which would stop one from installing it though.

hunt3r said:
Btw prepaymania has reduced the price to 89 pounds for the white one on ebay. Great price, but they dont ship to armaex. Can ship it to somone you know and ask them to forward it to aramex
Awesome! Just noticed and asked my friend not to buy from Argos. Bought from Ebay and shipped to UK address. Now am hoping they ship it and dont cause issues because of India payment address...fingers crossed.

Thanks Dude!

techie_007 said:
Awesome! Just noticed and asked my friend not to buy from Argos. Bought from Ebay and shipped to UK address. Now am hoping they ship it and dont cause issues because of India payment address...fingers crossed.

Thanks Dude!
No probs :) They dont have any problems with payment from india, after all ur paying through paypal. Jus that they ship a max of two phones per address. You should be fine. Another 3 pounds to forward it to aramex through Royal Mail

hunt3r said:
No probs :) They dont have any problems with payment from india, after all ur paying through paypal. Jus that they ship a max of two phones per address. You should be fine. Another 3 pounds to forward it to aramex through Royal Mail
can u let me know which option of royal mail do u consider to take it as 3 £ to ship it via royalmail, coz i have a friend whos planning on doing the same for me.

^ Royal Mail First Class Post Recorded Signed For :)

Special Delivery will come to 5.5 GBP.

Same even mine is shipped with city link.

I just used the address as mentioned by aramex but got another option so just selected it.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

varkey said:
I realise i have given my mobile number as Tel No instead of Aramex one - Hope it should not be a problem:(

^ naah , aramex hub should be well known to courier ppl :p , so mobile number is not really necessary .

Notify me when ur package gets delivered

This time my phone didn't go Dubai. From UK, direct to Delhi. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Got a call from Aramex that I need to pay Rs.523/- for the phone I received on 5th January.

Back