ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Finally Got My Phone... Yay!!:clap::clap:

Total Damages : 8k (after 250 was wasted!)

The phone looks amazing..I checked the build and.........It is NOT OLED :p
The TFT screen looks gorgeous.

Though I am overly concerned about the back piece. Feels like it will snap, if I try opening it too many times. But hey! unlike iphone at least I can do something about the battery.

BTW guys, how much were you charged for customs brokerage?

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

hey you bought from Prepaymania or won ebay bid ??? and congrats :D

sharktale1212 said:
But hey! unlike iphone at least I can do something about the battery.

Hey, what exactly did you mean there? Get a better battery or something?

avi said:
hey you bought from Prepaymania or won ebay bid ??? and congrats :D

Yeah got it from Ebay.. 99 quid :D
vizmax said:
Hey, what exactly did you mean there? Get a better battery or something?

Yep, in future if some better battery comes out.

Ok.. Waiting for my OLED San Francisco to arrive tomorrow :p Excited !!

Just received the white phone but the wifey didn't like it at all. I have a grey one coming up which I will keep for myself.

If anyone needs this white phone, let me know via pm.

FYI, the phone I bought was from ebay uk. I paid 108 quid for the phone, you do the math.

EDIT: Here is the listing which I won: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....sPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:GB:1123#ht_500wt_1076

Please do not PM thinking this phone is available @ 8.5k as noted in the thread title. If you want it ~8.5k, please open an aramex shopnship account and get one of your friends to get one from Argos or the Orange store etc.

I paid way more than that and won't sell this phone at a loss. Delhi buyers preferred to avoid shipping hassles.

^^ hey i am interested. i am also from delhi, will meet and pick it up from u.

pm me

The price has gone back up to 99 pounds from prepaymania. Damn i knew i should have ordered it asap! :(

PS has anyone done this? If i want to get two phones but both are being shipped to aramex separately, can i ask them to hold the first one and send both together as one package??

^ you'll save only $2 on shipping this way. Shipping upto 0.5kg(one phone) is $10 and 0.5kg to 1kg is $18.

m.a. said:
^ you'll save only $2 on shipping this way. Shipping upto 0.5kg(one phone) is $10 and 0.5kg to 1kg is $18.
Oh right, in that case you arent saving much. 2$ shipping + 100 bucks customs clearance charges = 200 bucks. Still if it could be done hassle free then no harm.

Anyone on JJ RLS7? I just installed it...cant seem to get the radio working.

i also installed Jj RLS7 just few minutes back..its much better compared to stock ROM

hunt3r said:
Oh right, in that case you arent saving much. 2$ shipping + 100 bucks customs clearance charges = 200 bucks. Still if it could be done hassle free then no harm.
No you cannot combine packages even if both are delivered the same time. They'll be shipped as two separate shipments.

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

Anyone installed 2.2 on this? How long does it take to get your phone?

sharktale1212 said:
Anyone on JJ RLS7? I just installed it...cant seem to get the radio working.
Radio is working on JJ RL7. Use the second radio application, not the default one.

bigbyte said:
Radio is working on JJ RL7. Use the second radio application, not the default one.
which second radio application? i can't find it

nikhilpoddar said:
which second radio application? i can't find it
Second that bigbyte which second app ?

BTW, wifi sucks..needs a wifi fix app to run properly.

There is only one FM Radio app in RLS7 (the non working original FM radio has been removed) - and that works fine.

wr8_utd said:
Anyone installed 2.2 on this? How long does it take to get your phone?

Not much
archat68 said:
There is only one FM Radio app in RLS7 (the non working original FM radio has been removed) - and that works fine.

I cant seem to get it working...tuning doesn't really work

Back