ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Actually the above is true from RLS6:

RLS6

* Removed the hacked "stock" FM Radio and updated Andorko's version to 0.5.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

sharktale1212 said:
Not much
I cant seem to get it working...tuning doesn't really work
Works fine for me!!
Try changing the regional band to India/Europe from settings.

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

help ppl !

my friend lives in germany and i need this phone !

so do i buy from prepaymania and ship it to his house and tell him to send it to me ?

and what about it being locked !

how much would i have to pay !

please help me plan !

and i wanted the 1 with oled and black color :(

My phone is provisionally sold to malefic (subject to the TRANSACTION tomorrow).

Thanks for your interest everyone.

archat68 said:
Works fine for me!!

Try changing the regional band to India/Europe from settings.
Ok now it works....but the headset volume is damn too low and one side doesn't work. BTW, any ideas on turning off the vibrate on key touch feature? I find it real annoying.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

buddingwhizkid said:
help ppl !

my friend lives in germany and i need this phone !

so do i buy from prepaymania and ship it to his house and tell him to send it to me ?

and what about it being locked !

how much would i have to pay !

please help me plan !

and i wanted the 1 with oled and black color :(

I am not sure if prepaymania ships to Europe, you can check their website.

As for locking it is very easy. Free unlockers can be found online.

Total wud be: Phone price + Courier from Germany to here + customs at 1.3%

There are no black color variants..only grey and white. OLED cannot be bought from Prepaymania as they are not manufactured anymore. OLEDs were produced two months ago. So grey + OLED means your need to buy from Ebay used phones.

Headphone Volume sucks....

Any solution guyz.???

Tried one audiohack v 1. 1 app also....

No luck....

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

^^ I am using my PL-30 with it. Works great :p ....No speakers and radio..so a downside too :(

Volume is not very high - but with a pair of good headphone (specially noise isolating IEM) its sufficient for me. I use this occasionally with a PL30.

sharktale1212 said:
^^ I am using my PL-30 with it. Works great :p ....No speakers and radio..so a downside too :(

stock orange ROM + pl30 = awe-full music experience, wondering if you are on a custom ROM.

^^ Read the thread from first post - there are lots of discussion on this.

buddingwhizkid said:
koi bataega kaise lun ye mobile mein ?

i have no idea what to do ! :S
If you're willing to spend 7k, you can't get this phone. You should go for the micromax android phone for your budget.

buddingwhizkid said:
koi bataega kaise lun ye mobile mein ?

i have no idea what to do ! :S

Dude read the 4th post on the last page. your last post has been replied to.

lavans4u said:
Where u from??

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE
Wrong thread? or meant for PM ?

lavans4u said:
Yeah i tried stock rom n custom rom.

Both sucks bigtime.

PL30 is dat good????

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

well, it kinda depends. if you are used to listening to music pretty loud, then zte blade even with iem wont be pretty much of the help i think. I have a sansa clip+ and a zte blade. when coupled with pl10, the volume i get at max volume in zte blade is something that is equal to 40-50% volume of the sansa clip. Now, my older sony k750 though not at the same level as clip+ could still do about 90% of the volume. The output quality of blade is not bad, just that the volume is a bit too low for some people

^^^Getting an amp like Fiio E3/E5 should solve the issue.

Hows the sound clarity anyway?

just got my blade the packet wt was .52kg and the aramex guys have charged me Rs933/-

Back