ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

^ oh! Didn't you specify to the seller to keep the weight below 500 grams?

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

cravikum said:
just got my blade the packet wt was .52kg and the aramex guys have charged me Rs933/-
Congrats, but that is one hefty price to pay. as m.a. said u shud've asked your seller to keep it lower.

cravikum said:
just got my blade the packet wt was .52kg and the aramex guys have charged me Rs933/-
Aramex guy forgot to collect both customs n shipping charge from me

Total damage =7. 5K:)

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE

^^They will surely come to collect the money. :p

Happened the same with many.

In my case its been two weeks and Aramex guys are yet to came back and collect shipping. :p

My Box has reached Aramex - its .54 KG and i think have to shell out close to 1K :(

also my credit card has been charged Rs 8154 /- for the phone :(

Even my box has reached aramex ... but its says 0.68 kg ( i have no idea how :p ) . I told the seller to remove un-necessary booklets :(

have to pay 1k now to get the phone ( fortunately , have been saving from my pocket money hehe )

btw guys , how many days does to take for aramex to ship from UK to india ? now that they have the box in the account ?

@vinukm , i bought from the same seller as urs , but i was charged Rs 8033 , why did u have to pay extra ?

P.S : mine was a international visa debit card and not a credit card

^ If everything is in order, you will have it by Thursday. Max by Saturday.

Any good link from where i could purchase the phone and get it shipped to Aramex ?

roxysmile said:
Even my box has reached aramex ... but its says 0.68 kg ( i have no idea how :p ) . I told the seller to remove un-necessary booklets :(

have to pay 1k now to get the phone ( fortunately , have been saving from my pocket money hehe )

btw guys , how many days does to take for aramex to ship from UK to india ? now that they have the box in the account ?

@vinukm , i bought from the same seller as urs , but i was charged Rs 8033 , why did u have to pay extra ?

P.S : mine was a international visa debit card and not a credit card
@vinukm and @roxysmile - From where did you guys order?

Aramex called me up on sat to collect shipping for the phone delivered in mid-December. so surely u gonna have to pay for shipping

guys, those who have purchased SF recently, can you please mention the source from where you have purchased, many people are still eager to buy the phone, but they are confused as to from where they should source it, i am posting on behalf of all those people who are stil confused, had to post this as there are many guys who are contacting me on PM and I dont have a definite answer. May be we can maintain a list of all buyers who have purchased the phone. Till now we know -

1. prepaymania is not shipping to aramex address anymore.

2. ebay sellers, some have apprehensions on shipping to aramex address.

3. sourcing from orange stores with help of someone in UK.

question marks? -

1. argos

2. play.com

3. orange online store.

A single post or may be the complete information in the main thread with the details about sourcing the phone would really help.

Shout out to Varkey!!

Thanks

varkey said:
@vinukm and @roxysmile - From where did you guys order?
From prepay wizard , through Amazon.co.uk . was priced at 108.99 gbp(ordered from here coz only amazon accepts indian debit cards and didnt had a CC )

1) Guys, Dell XCD 35 comes with pinch and zoom ??
2) and a friend is coming from UK in 2 week's time approx.. how cheap can this be purchased for assuming he has to return back to UK again (no shady suggestions pls) ?

^^^ its legal to unlock non-contract phones in uk .. so if u get it as "pay as you go" , you can use it in india ..If u get it for free with some 20 gbp/month contract then obviously its not legal to unlock

Spacescreamer said:
1) Guys, Dell XCD 35 comes with pinch and zoom ??
2) and a friend is coming from UK in 2 week's time approx.. how cheap can this be purchased for assuming he has to return back to UK again (no shady suggestions pls) ?
1. Pinch and zoom - I guess you mean mutlitouch. Yes it does have.
2. It is a prepaid phone aka pay as you go, so he can buy it in Orange store/Argos store. I am not sure if they ask for any documents. Hopefully they dont and you cud get it without doing anything shady.

Back