ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Guys,

What is the best way to order from ebay UK? Can I use my ebay india ID, should i change my original address to aramex address? would ebay sellers have any problem sending the phone to that adress? most of the sellers also say that they would cancel the bid from members who have zero feedback.

What about the payment, how would i make the payment, through paisapay? or paypal / google checkout ? would this payment be secure as it happens in the case of ebay india using paisapay? what if the seller doesnt ship the phone to aramex address?

Yes you can use your eBay India id.

If you have an aramex account the obviously you will have to change your shipping address to aramex address.

If you have doubts regarding UK sellers not shipping to certain locations,first contact them and later do the purchase.

For purchases from UK you will have to pay via paypal in most of the cases.

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

saurabhnarula said:
Guys,

What is the best way to order from ebay UK? Can I use my ebay india ID, should i change my original address to aramex address? would ebay sellers have any problem sending the phone to that adress? most of the sellers also say that they would cancel the bid from members who have zero feedback.

What about the payment, how would i make the payment, through paisapay? or paypal / google checkout ? would this payment be secure as it happens in the case of ebay india using paisapay? what if the seller doesnt ship the phone to aramex address?

you cannot pay via paisa pay. you need to pay via paypal only.

paypal has a buyer protection policy, but unlike paisapay, it isnt so stringent. there is no need to confirm the item as in paisapay for the seller to get the money. if the seller doesnt ship, then you will have to file a claim with paypal.

@CeDrIc and @bitsandpeices thank you for replying, I have no experience with paypal, how to go about opening an account with it? same as google checkout?

Its easy to open a paypal account. All you would need is a authentic credit card :p to verify.

Had ordered two phones, both have reached Aramex. First one weighed 0.30 kg and the second one 0.54 kg :mad:

hunt3r said:
Had ordered two phones, both have reached Aramex. First one weighed 0.30 kg and the second one 0.54 kg :mad:
From where you have oredered these phones?

hey i have a friend in switzerland !

i was thinking now

1. should i buy an old mobile with amoled from ebay uk for ~100gbp an ship it to her house and tell her to ship it to me !

2. buy from prepaymania TFT for 100gbp brandnew and ship it to her home and she ship it to me

3. buy from prepaymania TFT for 100gbp brandnew and ship it to aramex and then to me

4. should i buy an old mobile with amoled from ebay uk for ~100gbp an ship it me directly !

5. buy from orange site and get it to her home and then to me !

im confused :S

any way i can do it without paypal ?

im confusseeeddd ............

bigbyte said:
From where you have oredered these phones?
Ebay

buddingwhizkid said:
hey i have a friend in switzerland !
i was thinking now
1. should i buy an old mobile with amoled from ebay uk for ~100gbp an ship it to her house and tell her to ship it to me !
2. buy from prepaymania TFT for 100gbp brandnew and ship it to her home and she ship it to me
3. buy from prepaymania TFT for 100gbp brandnew and ship it to aramex and then to me
4. should i buy an old mobile with amoled from ebay uk for ~100gbp an ship it me directly !
5. buy from orange site and get it to her home and then to me !

im confused :S
any way i can do it without paypal ?
im confusseeeddd ............
Are amoled phones even available for 100 pounds? Last i saw they were all 130 pounds and up.

And then most sellers will not ship outside the UK. And even if they did how would she send it to you? Regular airmail? That isnt reliable and would take weeks.

You will need paypal. And pretty much the only method is to order from ebay and ship to aramex. Prepaymania will not ship to aramex

^ Almost everyone on this thread has got it to India through Aramex. The only thing you need to check is the eBay seller's feedback and reputation.

Please go through the thread, it has all the info you need and its same for Delhi or Mumbai or wherever you are in India.

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

err....is there anyone interested in selling their SF ? i know that a few were but there are a lot of pages ..and i dont know whr to find them .. :p
i think ppl willing to sell their SF could contact varkey and he could edit the first post with seller names :D just an idea :p
i am interested in a white one .. :)

^ You could contact lavans4u. He was organizing a GO some time back.

guys..my oled blade is in my UK aramex address...how long will it take to reach Hyderabad approx???by the way its 0.32kg..how much should i pay them for customs and shipping??

Back