ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

My white Blade from Ebay Prepaymania was shipped to UK address :D (NOT Aramex). 89 quid :D

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

if my friend ships it to me from uk instead of aramex !

will i get any benifit ?

sharktale1212 said:
^ I think loads of apps implies a card.

When I got my phone battery and card were already inserted. No chances of Aramex dropping those. But drop they did. My original bill which was included within the parcel. I had to send the ebay payment page. Cost me 50bucks as customs broking charges. No biggie there.
vinukm said:
I dont think Aramex will open the Box if sealed.

My sealed box was intact :)

This is my 3rd phone. All three came on different dates. All three were unsealed and sealed again with Aramex Tape.

1st one was bought brand new from Play.com and 2GB card was missing even from that.

Maybe Delhi customs work differently and the employees love micro sd cards. Chindichors.. :eek:hyeah:

d@rK nEmEsIs said:
^

White one is now costing 89 quids only.
Nope, back up to 99 - both ebay shop and prepaymania site

@buddingwhizkid: It was 89 on prepaymania ebay shop for a couple of hours only, and I decided to purchase on impulse. I was lucky, as they jacked it back up soon.

Either they were getting rid of excess stock of the white one, or it was a typo, but am glad they didnt cancel it :D

mgdelhi said:
This is my 3rd phone. All three came on different dates. All three were unsealed and sealed again with Aramex Tape.

1st one was bought brand new from Play.com and 2GB card was missing even from that.

Maybe Delhi customs work differently and the employees love micro sd cards. Chindichors.. :eek:hyeah:

Aramex opens the box at site of import, in this case UK. So chindichors in UK ?:p I meant my phone was already had battery and card inside, so no way they cud take it out without opening the box.

When vinukm says his box was not opened... I presume the box inside the parcel. Same was in my case. The seller's original parcel was cut open from the sides and contents were verified. That was enough to tell them it was a phone. It was resealed with Aramex tape. So, parcel was opened but the box wasn't.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

bhishma said:
Guys my phone is in aramex address since 2 days..how long do they normally take to ship to india after it reaches their uk address??
Their site update time is little weird. They tend to report all parcels near 10.30pm - 12.00 Check by 11.00 or so they wud have shipped.

sharktale1212 said:
Aramex opens the box at site of import, in this case UK. So chindichors in UK ?:p I meant my phone was already had battery and card inside, so no way they cud take it out without opening the box.

When vinukm says his box was not opened... I presume the box inside the parcel. Same was in my case. The seller's original parcel was cut open from the sides and contents were verified. That was enough to tell them it was a phone. It was resealed with Aramex tape. So, parcel was opened but the box wasn't.
Actually Indian Customs open the package randomly for verification and assessment of duty. So, the cards were most probably stolen here.

And for delay you can write an email to anuradha.iyer@aramex.com

archat68 said:
Actually Indian Customs open the package randomly for verification and assessment of duty. So, the cards were most probably stolen here.
All 3? That is one coincidence MG went through. :)

Maybe there are some employee with microSD fetish at Delhi Customs :p . Orange sends the phone with microSd card installed. And the card has a locking system and is inside the phone - so falling out accidentally is impossible.

Thanks to Varkey got my Blade in my Aramex account and it says shipped.

Fingers crossed till i get it in my hands.

Is it okie to get one from prepaymania on ebay.co.uk ? Are there any issues like order cancellation at Prepaymania's end ?
Also, help me find a good deal !!

I confirmed from eBay seller and she (checked from facebook profile through email that it's she not he :p ) said with confidence that it was in the phone and she never took it out.

So, memory cards, from 2 of of 3 phones, were stolen at Delhi customs which were bought from different sources, came on different dates, one of them was brand new from Play.com. :cursing:

hunt3r said:
If anyone wants an OLED i think this may be an OLED, as the date of purchase is 23rd October - Orange San Francisco ZTE Blade Mobile Phone UNLOCKED on eBay (end time 20-Jan-11 20:33:17 GMT)
Where does it say this is an OLED? Did you ask the seller a question?

BTW, I just won and paid for this OLED piece :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

techie_007 said:
Nope, back up to 99 - both ebay shop and prepaymania site

@buddingwhizkid: It was 89 on prepaymania ebay shop for a couple of hours only, and I decided to purchase on impulse. I was lucky, as they jacked it back up soon.

Either they were getting rid of excess stock of the white one, or it was a typo, but am glad they didnt cancel it :D
My order from prepaymania on ebay got cancelled as they don't ship to aramex address. How did you pay/ which address do you have?

hey guys, does anyone know if prepaymania accepting orders through their EBay store??

Back