ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

saurabhnarula said:
^ its 99.99$ and not 89.99$, add it to your cart and you will see ..
Yup. Its the same old offer with 10 quid top up added on top.

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Anybody has a spare phone :(.
Or can anybody order 1 for me? :(

roxysmile said:
Any idea from where to get screen protector for this phone ?? Also planning to get a case :D
screen protector is available on ebay india :)

got it from here : eBay India: ORIGINAL ScratchGard Screen Protector for Dell XCD-35 (item 180613303619 end time 23-Jan-2011 21:57:54 IST)

was shipped via bluedart

another seller who is selling it slightly cheaper is eBay India: ScratchGard for Dell XCD 35 (item 360331995501 end time 28-Jan-2011 14:27:05 IST)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

roxysmile said:
Any idea from where to get screen protector for this phone ?? Also planning to get a case :D
screen protector is available on ebay india :)

got it from here : eBay India: ORIGINAL ScratchGard Screen Protector for Dell XCD-35 (item 180613303619 end time 23-Jan-2011 21:57:54 IST)
was shipped via bluedart

another seller who is selling it slightly cheaper is eBay India: ScratchGard for Dell XCD 35 (item 360331995501 end time 28-Jan-2011 14:27:05 IST)

the screenprotectors selling on ebay are ok, they are probably the best in the market right now, but not the perfect ones I suppose, I did like them on my previous phone which has a qwerty and touch hybrid, but I use the touch on this phone all the time and the scratch gaurd leaves oil kinda marks on it all the time, it feel as if the screen is dirty, sometimes the marks are even so strong that they visibly appear as well, I am not sure if this is how all the screen protectors are, but i am sure would be better ones which wont have such problems ..

Guys, Ive had an issue :(.
I was trying to order a ZTE Blade from Prepaymania using the Aramex address.
I entered the address and ticked the "Billing address is same as shipping address" and proceeded to checkout with Visa checkout.
I entered the card details (which did not ask for address) and clicked submit. But I got an error saying credit card address and shipping address are not same.
But my friend got an SMS saying his card has been charged for the transaction :(. It is a Kotak bank Visa card. I dont have any great screenshots or anything
of that transaction. What do I do now? Really pissed off that I might end up losing 7.5K for nothing :(. Any advice?

^ PrePayMania will NOT ship to Aramex address. And the charge will probably be just an authorisation, will be released soon.

Phew, you sure it will be released soon?
Thanks for the heads up man, I had a mini heart attack :(.

Darthcoder said:
Phew, you sure it will be released soon?

Thanks for the heads up man, I had a mini heart attack :(.
You shld have read last few pages of this thread before going ahead to buy from prepaymania.

Foresight is a good thing to have, not in the present though :(.

m.a. said:
Where does it say this is an OLED? Did you ask the seller a question?

BTW, I just won and paid for this OLED piece :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

My order from prepaymania on ebay got cancelled as they don't ship to aramex address. How did you pay/ which address do you have?

I was guessing its an OLED since the purchase date was October. TFT started appearing only later.

How do you know the phone you linked is an OLED? You confirmed with the seller?
rocker123 said:
most of the sellers on ebay UK are refusing for the Aramex address .. :-(
I've ordered three phones so far, no seller has had an isse with delivering to Aramex address. I just tell them that i need it shipped to a UK address and i will pay by paypal
Darthcoder said:
Foresight is a good thing to have, not in the present though :(.
Dude seriously! Its been mentioned like a hundred times on this thread! :S But as Varkey said, it should probably be released soon. Order from EBAY only!

hunt3r said:
I was guessing its an OLED since the purchase date was October. TFT started appearing only later.

How do you know the phone you linked is an OLED? You confirmed with the seller?

Yes I did. Thankfully he didn't make this question public, otherwise the bidding would have shot through the roof :)

I am completely shocked.Recieved my phone today with no charges at all(I know the delivery boy will come back).

Amazing Service

Reached UK Aramex 20th Jan

At my Home 22th Jan

Cost to me till now Rs.8321/- for the OLED Blade

Goregaon (GOR),India 01/22/2011 11:41 AM Shipment Received at Operations Facility

Goregaon (GOR),India 10:06 AM Shipment Out for Delivery

Bombay,India 08:31 AM Shipment Forwarded to - Goregaon (GOR),India

Bombay,India 01/21/2011 09:28 PM Shipment Received at Operations Facility

Colnbrook,United Kingdom 01/20/2011 08:17 PM Shipment Record Created

Colnbrook,United Kingdom 08:17 PM Shipment Forwarded to - Bombay,India

^ Congrats :D Yes they'll come back to collect the charges. :p

BTW, the time taken for shipping is at times even lesser than domestic shipments, which is awesome.

^

thats wat man.Completely astonished 2 Days flat from uk to india.Even Royal mail takes more than 7 days nowadays.

Guys, I'm planning to order SF from prepaymania. Will be shipping to my friend's UK address. Which payment mode should I use? How much INR will it cost to ship it to his place if ordered via paypal?

Back