ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

^ Order it from their eBay store as you will be able to use Paypal. They offer free shipping to UK so 100 GBP incl shipping.

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

^I was planning to ask my UK friend to get it from Argos. But it seems to be out of stock in most places. His PIN CODE is E62BH (East Ham). So i guess going with Prepaymania should be fine. Prepay provide paypal payment naa? Any reason for getting via their ebay store?

Ive given up on getting a blade. With my luck I'd end up spending a million dollars and still not get the damn phone.
Going out now to buy an LG Optimus one.

Darthcoder said:
Ive given up on getting a blade. With my luck I'd end up spending a million dollars and still not get the damn phone.

Going out now to buy an LG Optimus one.
why not get it from amazon uk.I also got it from there only after a very very long wait.But the wait was worth it.

is the aramex adress same for all of us indians ?

if yes can any 1 please pm me the adress ASAP !

?? aramex UK address is same but the mailbox is different, and the mailbox is linked to your individual indian addresses, your post looks like a confused conclusion about the aramex shipping, go through the first post.

got the blade finally for my nephew! hes super excited! much thanks to varkey + soulfire for all the help :)

img2011012200051.jpg

img2011012200054.jpg

img2011012200055.jpg

img2011012200056.jpg

damn, really tempting

2 quick qns

is the handset HSDPA + ie 7.2mbps speeds are supported?

also does it have an option of UMTS/3G only or is it dual mode GSM/UMTS/3g?

thanks

I got both my phones on Friday evening, its an awesome phone :) Will post more pics and impressions later today. Flashed to JJ RLS8 and its smoooth!

^ Yes but you were a minute late, sorry! Gaurish PMd me first, if he is not interested will let you know.

If anyone can help me with a phone, I'd appreciate it.
Next time you win a bid, please PM me :(.

Anyone who won the white one which just eneded a few mins back ?

Just a heads up to potential buyers.. A bunch of San Francisco auctions are ending soon within the next couple of hours. Bid wisely and win.

Back