ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

do i need to have a paypal account with uk adress or my own adress !

please help asap auction is about to end :(

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

While paying in ebay.co.uk, using Paypal, one need to have paypal account or credit card ?

rocker123 said:
Guys finally managed to grab a new one for 101 shipped...

I would be using my friend's Aramex acc ..

All i need to do is just add my address in his A/c ??

Any other change which i need to do with my purchase ?

Link to my purchase ->San Francisco Mobile Phone - Orange on eBay (end time 23-Jan-11 17:48:40 GMT)

Looks good mate. You can't add your address to his account, only one address is possible. So you have to get it shipped to his address. Although you can make minor changes to the address, major changes like City, State etc cannot be done through their site.
buddingwhizkid said:
do i need to have a paypal account with uk adress or my own adress !

please help asap auction is about to end :(
You cannot add a non-Indian address to an Indian Paypal account. So an Indian address will do, you can enter the UK address when making the payment.
avi said:
While paying in ebay.co.uk, using Paypal, one need to have paypal account or credit card ?
You will need both! ;)

varkey !

so shd i make a new paypal account and add india adress !

then change the paypal adress to aramex adress ?

is tht wht u r saying ?

Paypal basic account would do ? [basic I meant paypal doesn't charge any fee]

All I have is a Credit card, I thought I could buy :(

This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements.

You are unable to bid on or buy this item because:

#

You either don't have a PayPal account or your PayPal account is not linked to your eBay account. We encourage you to register with PayPal - it is the fast, easy and safe way to pay. Register with PayPal | Already have a PayPal account?

#

You don't have a credit card on file.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements.
#
You either don't have a PayPal account or your PayPal account is not linked to your eBay account. We encourage you to register with PayPal - it is the fast, easy and safe way to pay. Register with PayPal | Already have a PayPal account?
#

Paypal basic account would do ? [basic I meant the one paypal doesn't charge any fee]

buddingwhizkid said:
varkey !

so shd i make a new paypal account and add india adress !

then change the paypal adress to aramex adress ?

is tht wht u r saying ?

You can create a Paypal account only with an Indian address, and as I said you cannot add a UK address to an Indian account. When you have actually won the item, you can enter the UK shipping address before making the payment within eBay itself.
avi said:
Paypal basic account would do ? [basic I meant paypal doesn't charge any fee]

Yes a Personal account will do. It depends on the seller actually, some set buyer requirements as below. Creating a Paypal account will take just 5 minutes and it's not at all difficult. :)
buddingwhizkid said:

#

#

so i cannot buy this item because it is not letting me bid ?

#

#

//

this comes before the bid conformation :(

^ Then do what they are asking you to do ;)

1. Create a Paypal Account

2. Add your Credit Card details.

3. Link it to your eBay account

After which you will be able to bid.

buddingwhizkid said:
and what about no credit card on file ?
varkey said:
^ Then do what they are asking you to do ;)

1. Create a Paypal Account

2. Add your Credit Card.

3. Link it to your eBay account

After which you will be able to bid.

10char12345678 :p

Got my transaction cancelled .. :-(
After contacting the buyer, the item turned out to be a used one, with no memory card ..
Sad, some goofy sellers on ebay UK as well ..

These are some good options for Silicone case and screen protector for Our phones. They ship directly to india as well.

2x Pefect Fit Screen Protector for Orange San Francisco on eBay (end time 15-Feb-11 13:40:20 GMT)

Orange San Francisco ZTE Blade Leather Textured Skin on eBay (end time 01-Feb-11 07:27:58 GMT)

Orange San Francisco ZTE Blade V880 Resin Jelly Case Bk on eBay (end time 24-Jan-11 20:48:40 GMT)

Will be waiting for the next bid :)

varkey said:
^ Yes but you were a minute late, sorry! Gaurish PMd me first, if he is not interested will let you know.

bigbyte said:
Am also intrsted in one....?

What will be the final cost?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I think we can start a GO for this

Back