ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Guys with Paypal problems. Some pointers:

1. Create a FREE Paypal account. Takes 5 minutes.
2. You dont need the credit card attached to the account. While making payment select CC as the payment mode. Make sure to login into the Paypal account even while using CC to make payment.
3. If you are attaching CC, it will take 1-2 days so plan accordingly.
4. Some sellers have stringent conditions like Need paypal account, credit card on file. So doing 3 will help you out a lot.

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

sharktale1212 said:
Guys with Paypal problems. Some pointers:

1. Create a FREE Paypal account. Takes 5 minutes.

2. You dont need the credit card attached to the account. While making payment select CC as the payment mode. Make sure to login into the Paypal account even while using CC to make payment.

3. If you are attaching CC, it will take 1-2 days so plan accordingly.

4. Some sellers have stringent conditions like Need paypal account, credit card on file. So doing 3 will help you out a lot.
thanks for the pointers, was trying to register, they ask for pan card? is it necessary to enter pan? :( not able to register without paN

lavans4u said:
Am also intrsted in one....?

What will be the final cost?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I think we can start a GO for this
Every thing including the final cost is mentioned in the listing itself.

Why there is a need for GO when the seller is directly shipping to India. AFAIK he won't offer shipping discount for purchasing multiple items, though for bulk purchase he may offer some concession.

lavans4u said:

well you will get scratch guard screen protector on ebay.in itself. the casing seem to be bit higher priced than the normal stuff.

saurabhnarula said:
thanks for the pointers, was trying to register, they ask for pan card? is it necessary to enter pan? :( not able to register without paN
RBI regulations, so you need to provide that :(

How much time will it take for shipping to India from HK? I'm interested in the Resin jelly case. It also comes with 2 screen protectors.

akshay7g said:
How much time will it take from shipping to India from HK? I'm interested in the Resin jelly case. It also comes with 2 screen protectors.
assume around 20 odd days on a average. You might be lucky and get it earlier, but it might even take upto 40 days too.

guys recieved my oled blade today.....got an almost new oled phone for 90 shipped..i should say its a steal for 90
pros
1) aweosme oled screen
2)processor is quite responsive
3)android software is impressive

cons
1)battery sucks
2)overall build is poor..(but good for this price)
3)camera sucks..

AND LASTLY ARAMEX ROCKS..

saurabhnarula said:

It is what bitsandpieces said. India's latent IT backstore industry (handling manual tasks like gmail id creation etc) was minting money and using PP to hide their traces. Last year there was a huge uproar on this and PP was banned from doing any transactions. Later they were allowed to but with specific codes and PAN. So no other way to go about it.

lavans4u said:

Can be directly ordered,they ship to India.

bitsandpieces said:
well you will get scratch guard screen protector on ebay.in itself. the casing seem to be bit higher priced than the normal stuff.
At 6.5gbp shipped, the casing may be a little overpriced, but at present it seems the only available option. The seller has a good feedback in general and about this item as well.

Further @ Rs.300, the scratchgard is also overpriced for the quality it offers, but due to lack of options I also purchased same.

anybody interested to buy nearly new tft zte blade for 10k shipped to his place contact me !

d@rK nEmEsIs said:
I am completely shocked.Recieved my phone today with no charges at all(I know the delivery boy will come back).

Amazing Service

Reached UK Aramex 20th Jan

At my Home 22th Jan

Cost to me till now Rs.8321/- for the OLED Blade
Finally Delivery guy came and collected 508 bucks as charges.

Total Cost:8321 + 508=8830

buddingwhizkid said:
anybody interested to buy nearly new tft zte blade for 10k shipped to his place contact me !
What do you mean by nearly new? please post some pics..

Guys need to get the ZTE Blade from UK...OLED version preferred but not a compulsion. Please suggest as to how to go ahead ??

^Instructions on page 1, post 1.

OLED's will be at least 2 mths old..not a new piece. If you are game paying new prices for 2 mths used phones. Then you might get OLED easily too. :)

^^Thanks...did not know that the post was updated.

Btw is pre paymania UK still an option to be ordered on aramex address.

^ This has been answered on the 1st post. Still...Orange policy is no more than 2 phones per address which Aramex address has completed. So no prepaymania.

I feel the best way to get these phones is to try the newly introduced shop from uk/us service by two fellow TE members.

I just ordered the phone (grey TFT) from ebay Prepaymania. Will be shipped to my friend's place (East Ham). Also ordered the resin jelly case from Timeblast (Modaco).

My third phone order is shipping quite slow compared to the previous two. Previous two reached aramex on Tuesday 18th Jan, shipped out the same night and were delivered to me at 3 PM friday 21st Jan. The third phone reached aramex on Friday 21st Jan and was shipped on Saturday. Status is still showing as "forwarded to Bombay". I thought it would be here by tomorrow :( Since Wednesday is a holiday i suppose i can only expect it by Thursday.

Btw guys why not buy a simple leather pouch for around 150-200 bucks? Wouldnt that be a lot easier than a Resin/Jelly case?

bhishma said:
guys recieved my oled blade today.....got an almost new oled phone for 90 shipped..i should say its a steal for 90

pros

1) aweosme oled screen

2)processor is quite responsive

3)android software is impressive

cons

1)battery sucks

2)overall build is poor..(but good for this price)

3)camera sucks..

AND LASTLY ARAMEX ROCKS..
How did you manage to get an OLED for 90 pounds? :O

d@rK nEmEsIs said:
Finally Delivery guy came and collected 508 bucks as charges.

Total Cost:8321 + 508=8830
Yea even for me the delivery guy took only customs when he delivered the phone, but im sure he'll come back to take shipping. I dont understand this policy though, why waste money in sending the delivery guy two times!

Back