ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

saurabhnarula said:
sorry for the OT

guys,

dont you think Samsung SGH-T349 from this link will be a very good deal, with aramex, the phone should come to around 2.5k which is a brilliant price for this phone Samsung SGH-T349 - Unlocked

and see the stock metre the phone is in full stock :)
where is the link :S ???????????

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Guys a stupid query....what is the maximum reasonable amount one should pay in GBP (inclusive local UK shipping) for a new ZTE Blade on ebay UK (TFT version) ??

raksrules said:
Guys a stupid query....what is the maximum reasonable amount one should pay in GBP (inclusive local UK shipping) for a new ZTE Blade on ebay UK (TFT version) ??

my opinion max 115 shipped for tft version..

Was bidding on a 2 month old used piece. In last 10 seconds the bid went from 72 GBP to 92 GBP + 7GBP shipping :mad:

I thought i had the phone for 72+ shipping but :mad::mad:

PS: My first experience at bidding on ebay :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@varkey

give some Guru-mantra for winning bids on ebay UK :ashamed:

@raksrules : The best time to bid for an item is when u have approx 3 secs left.
people generally bid for an item in the very last min ..

raksrules said:
^^ ygpm....
He was asking 10k shipped. First bug everyone else on how to get one then try selling it for a nice margin :bleh:

techie_007 said:
He was asking 10k shipped. First bug everyone else on how to get one then try selling it for a nice margin :bleh:
i offered him 9k with i will pick up from his place he said no

he can sell in ebay for 11k - 10K I guess

Darthcoder said:
He can only list it if he has the phone with him :p
good for u if bought i was just looking as second phone not primary lol

[mod]Just a friendly reminder to all members: There are a few who might try to make use of the desperation of fellow members to their benefit. Use utmost caution while dealing with such people. Keep any buying/selling restricted to the market section only after following all market section rules, or via ebay. Do not make any deals through PMs or offline, especially with someone who you do not know personally.[/mod]

@delguy: The issue is different. The concerned member who was willing to sell for 10k never had a mobile with him in the first place. He had just won an auction.

Hi
My friend is in uk for 3 months is there any way i can ask him to bring the phone for me for cheap? I will be basically using this phone for my wifi purpose how good is this phone in this respect as compared to Ipod touch?

Regards
Tech33

i am doing this only because i dont want tft and i dint know it was not oled !

so ill buy only if sm1 was interested !

i can buy and put it up on ebay if you want !

but i dont want 10k to go waste !

you guys can also take my account and use my won bid !

i dont want any personal margin !

Thanks to Varkey got my phone today. The whole price came to 7910 + 510 = 8420, and for the price its close to perfect.

Once again thanks to varkey, madnav and all those guys who literally drove me to get this phone.

Now the fun begins. :D

OMGGGGGG i got the OLED version yipee!!! :eek:hyeah::clap:

Tech33 said:
Hi

My friend is in uk for 3 months is there any way i can ask him to bring the phone for me for cheap? I will be basically using this phone for my wifi purpose how good is this phone in this respect as compared to Ipod touch?

Regards

Tech33
Yes you can, you can buy a new one for 99 pounds. For wifi purpose as in? U mean surfing over wifi? Its pretty good. Ipod touch is faster of course, and has a higher resolution screen. Plus better games. But otherwise this is a brilliant phone for the price. GPS + 3G for two thirds the cost of the ipod touch is unbeatable IMO

Back