ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Because the shipping charges may not be updated in computer while the package has to be delivered as fast as possible. May be the local guy is not able to separate shopandship package from normal one. BTW, with my last shopandship package, shipping was collected along with delivery.

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

^ Ya mostly the local delivery office won't be aware its a SnS package. In my case they forgot to collect the shipping charge only for the first shipment, subsequent packages they collected everything on delivery itself. :p

hunt3r said:
How did you manage to get an OLED for 90 pounds? :O

It might be from a quick BIN. There and gone in matter of minutes.

I am with Gaurish on 90 being a fair price for a 2mth old phone which most of OLED are. I simply dont comprehend buying an OLED at the price of a new phone when people can't even tell the difference without checking out the build number. It is quite useless.

My Phone got Shipped via UPS Standard. Its weight is exactly 0.50 kg. Hope the weighing scales at amarex are accurate, else I will end up paying more shipping:|

Actually its a totally new phone still with original screen protector on.. I got it cheaply since the seller didn't mention its oled in the description...
sharktale1212 said:
It might be from a quick BIN. There and gone in matter of minutes.

I am with Gaurish on 90 being a fair price for a 2mth old phone which most of OLED are. I simply dont comprehend buying an OLED at the price of a new phone when people can't even tell the difference without checking out the build number. It is quite useless.
Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

oled for 90 pounds thats a steal i see the prices of oled phones on ebay have skyrocketed...

Guys how is 105 GBP shipped to aramex address deal for a new one ?

Assume it is TFT only (not expecting OLED)

^^ 105GBP is fair...will come to arnd 8.5k or so totally ! You can try and wait and get them for arnd 100GBP shipped now as demands seems to be a bit less these days.

^^Ok but all in all only ebay seems to be most viable option as of now right ?

No other options for immediate buy ?

raksrules said:
^^Ok but all in all only ebay seems to be most viable option as of now right ?

No other options for immediate buy ?
nup. you need to go through ebay only. And even there some sellers seem to be reluctant to ship to Aramex address. TFT and OLED wont make that huge a difference.

raksrules said:
Guys how is 105 GBP shipped to aramex address deal for a new one ?

Assume it is TFT only (not expecting OLED)
Check some of the auctions.. There are quite a few ending today and many of these have not even touched the 90GBP mark.. You might get one at around 90 to 95 GBP if you are lucky.

The exchange rate has gone up significantly increasing the cost. I bought one for 100gbp in the beginning of January for Rs 7134 and now the same thing will come to more than Rs 7500.

varkey said:
The exchange rate has gone up significantly increasing the cost. I bought one for 100gbp in the beginning of January for Rs 7134 and now the same thing will come to more than Rs 7500.

True, The phone I brought yesterday for 100GBP costed me Rs7,587.64 + Custom & shipping

One query....

Say i buy from UK and make payment using paypal, but my paypal account does not have my UK address (aramex one), so how does one ensure that while still paying with paypal, i get it delivered to UK aramex address.

Or should i add in the aramex UK address in my paypal address list ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Just checked...paypal wont allow me to add UK address :(

^ You don't have to add the address to Paypal (as you said Paypal won't let you add a non Indian address), but while making the payment you have the option to enter the UK shipping address within eBay itself.

bhishma said:
Actually its a totally new phone still with original screen protector on.. I got it cheaply since the seller didn't mention its oled in the description...

I doubt it considering they stopped building it back in November. A well maintained 2mths old maybe.

Anyways. 90 for this phone OLED or not is a steal. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Gaurish said:
My Phone got Shipped via UPS Standard. Its weight is exactly 0.50 kg. Hope the weighing scales at amarex are accurate, else I will end up paying more shipping:|
My package was also exactly 0.5kg..rates are from 0 - 0.5kg..it was still in the same range. No extra charges.

varkey said:

Something really strange happneing with ebay exchange rates recently ...
As per the latest exchange rate 1.00 GBP = 72.1858 INR
XE: (GBP/INR) United Kingdom Pounds to India Rupees Rate

Back