ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

^ No they do NOT ship directly to Aramex address.

@m.a. : techie_007 ordered it to his friend's address in UK, not to Aramex directly.

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Am lookin 4wrd to buy a earphone amp for my ZTE blade.Since its output sound is too low.So i will be using the amp mainly for getting some more volume.

FIIO E3 or something like that.

Any suggestions?

lavans4u said:
Am lookin 4wrd to buy a earphone amp for my ZTE blade.Since its output sound is too low.So i will be using the amp mainly for getting some more volume.

Any suggestions?

A amplifier wont be that much of a boost to the sound output level. I have used the E3 with my older phones and there I could make too much of a differnce in the volume atleast. Plus it consumes a lot of battery. If you really are sure you want a amplifier then get the E5.

Me was disappointed by the music output of blade, so decided to get a clip+ 2gb and it was more convinent. (I wontnt want a amplifier + again battery life of blade is a bit sad, so better thought to have a standalone music player)

^ I thought PL-30 output was pretty decent. Haven't tried in crowdier places but it was good.

sharktale1212 said:
^ I thought PL-30 output was pretty decent. Haven't tried in crowdier places but it was good.
everything will be relative. it is defintely far far lesser in sound volume output then sansa clip or even any other phone.

most of the sellers on ebay UK are refusing for the Aramex address .. :-(

lavans4u said:

Any suggestions?
I'm considering MEElectronics M2P as an IEM cum handsfree.

rocker123 said:
most of the sellers on ebay UK are refusing for the Aramex address .. :-(
:( It's a pity.. I've tried more than 6 to 7 sellers and all had flatly rejected. Now checking for someone who ships internationally. Such sellers should hopefully have no issues shipping to Aramex.

Any idea from where to get screen protector for this phone ?? Also planning to get a case :D

@logistopath : Never faced an issue like that, I usually tell the seller that they need to ship it to a confirmed UK address exactly as shown in Paypal and not even one seller has mentioned a problem. (I myself have bought 6 phones through eBay and another 4-5 for other TE members through my eBay account)

Sorry for asking offtopic question, but how much it'd cost in total if I buy an iPhone 4 and have aramex shipped it to me ?

I got an offer, cost of iPhone 4 is 25K INR.

Please reply asap.

@varkey: Paypal is linked to my Indian address. I don't think it's possible to change my registered address in Paypal, especially with one in a different country. Please correct me if I'm missing something.

^^ Yes, you need to open an another account with UK address. I remember, I faced similar issue with Australia address..

@logistopath : Paypal doesn't do any address confirmation in India actually only account verification and you don't need to change any address in Paypal too. Make the payment as usual and but the address will still show as confirmed just make sure the account itself is verified.

@everyone: Prepaymania will NOT accept orders to ship to Aramex, whether directly from their website or from Ebay.co.uk. Mine was shipped to a different address in the UK.

PS: The good news is that the phone has been delivered to the UK address, and turns out the address is 10 min from the Aramex address, so it will get personally dropped off. No shipping charges within UK :eek:hyeah:

varkey said:
@logistopath : Paypal doesn't do any address confirmation in India actually only account verification and you don't need to change any address in Paypal too. Make the payment as usual and but the address will still show as confirmed just make sure the account itself is verified.
Okay.. got it. Will try it out. :) Thanks for the clarification.

avi said:
Sorry for asking offtopic question, but how much it'd cost in total if I buy an iPhone 4 and have aramex shipped it to me ?

I got an offer, cost of iPhone 4 is 25K INR.

Please reply asap.
25k+460 buck aramex shippinh + 226 aramex account opening charge (after using coupon) + custom duty if any(max 300 bucks(1.03%) or sometimes if can be ard 1.2k if they add another 4% duty on top of 1.03%)

^Thank you man :)

Then we can get Nexus S around 26.5k I guess.

Back