ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

bhishma said:
guys..my oled blade is in my UK aramex address...how long will it take to reach Hyderabad approx???by the way its 0.32kg..how much should i pay them for customs and shipping??
you will have to mostly pay up around 600 or so bucks to aramax for customs + shipping. should be there within a week max

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Have placed an order for a new Blade for 108 GBP from Amazon UK. Selected another seller rather than prepaymania to avoid cancellation of order. Hope the order goes through without much problems.

logistopath said:
Have placed an order for a new Blade for 108 GBP from Amazon UK. Selected another seller rather than prepaymania to avoid cancellation of order. Hope the order goes through without much problems.
cant see any other seller apart from prepaymania selling at amazon uk, can you please share the link you used to purchase the phone.

Can anybody confirm if play.com ships to the Aramex address?

stay away from play.com or prepaymania.co.uk,

logistopath said:
Unfortunately, order got cancelled. :( The seller had sold the mobile through some other site by the time I placed the order it seems. Not sure how the refund works. If anyone has any idea, please share. I had paid through my ICICI credit card.

buddingwhizkid said:
is the aramex shipping insured ?

i wanna be safe regarding this thing !
I don't think its insured, cause I remember reading somewhere that if you need insurance you need to contact them. So if you are worried you can always ask for the insurance options.

varkey said:
I don't think its insured, cause I remember reading somewhere that if you need insurance you need to contact them. So if you are worried you can always ask for the insurance options.
From Shop&Ship FAQ: Aramex is responsible for the customer’s packages only while they are within Aramex’s custody and control. Aramex’s LIABILITY IN ANY EVENT IS LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS (US $ 100/=) OR ITS EQUIVALENT PER SHIPMENT as stated on the back of the Express/Air freight waybill.

Original document here: http://www.aramex.com/shopandship/terms_and_conditions.aspx

Got the Mobile and looks great :)

Total Shipping and customs came to Rs 1026/-

Got another mobile on 18th. (for a friend)

The custom was charged Rs.351/-. The package was valued GBP 80. So, in addition to 1.03% (Rs.71/-), additional custom was charges whopping 4% (Rs.280/-). :mad:

The custom duty paper was enclosed. Aramex actually paid it. I know it is not justified and could have taken the matter with Aramex but did not feel that it was worth it. Good thing is that it was below 500gms. So, it was ok, because total payment (shipping + custom) was less than Rs.900. :)

This time also, there was no 2GB card. Don't know, ebay seller did not ship it or was misplaced while customs/Aramex opened the packet for inspection.

I have not left any feedback on eBay so far. Should I leave a positive feedback ?

^ if the seller mentioned that he will ship or include a 2gb card that came along with the phone then ask him, y he didn't do that, and leave a negative/neutral feedback based on his reply.

Ask the seller first if he forgot to send the card along. Then take further actions.

Finally got a OLED Blade for 114GBP off Amazon UK

It in aramex account now

0.42KG

How much time will it take to reach mumbai.

In the description, the seller had mentioned only this, nothing else.

"WHITE ORANGE SAN FRANCISCO mobile comes with box charger usb loads of free apps selling as i have a i phone 4 v.g.c

please pay within to 24 hours or will relist"

Have sent him a question about 2GB card through eBay just now.

^ I think loads of apps implies a card.

When I got my phone battery and card were already inserted. No chances of Aramex dropping those. But drop they did. My original bill which was included within the parcel. I had to send the ebay payment page. Cost me 50bucks as customs broking charges. No biggie there.

@d@rk

Normally within 3-5 days. You are in Mumbai so might be quicker. All south-bound customs packages land there.

I dont think Aramex will open the Box if sealed.

My sealed box was intact :)

Back