ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

saurabhnarula said:
guys, those who have purchased SF recently, can you please mention the source from where you have purchased, many people are still eager to buy the phone, but they are confused as to from where they should source it, i am posting on behalf of all those people who are stil confused, had to post this as there are many guys who are contacting me on PM and I dont have a definite answer. May be we can maintain a list of all buyers who have purchased the phone. Till now we know -

1. prepaymania is not shipping to aramex address anymore.

2. ebay sellers, some have apprehensions on shipping to aramex address.

3. sourcing from orange stores with help of someone in UK.

question marks? -

1. argos

2. play.com

3. orange online store.

A single post or may be the complete information in the main thread with the details about sourcing the phone would really help.

Shout out to Varkey!!

Thanks
ebay.co.uk with aramex shop n ship only works rest are not very reliable..

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

^^ I tried XCD 35 in a mobile store in bangalore. and guess what!!! It don't have multi touch :D

saurabhnarula said:
guys, those who have purchased SF recently, can you please mention the source from where you have purchased, many people are still eager to buy the phone, but they are confused as to from where they should source it, i am posting on behalf of all those people who are stil confused, had to post this as there are many guys who are contacting me on PM and I dont have a definite answer. May be we can maintain a list of all buyers who have purchased the phone. Till now we know -

1. prepaymania is not shipping to aramex address anymore.

2. ebay sellers, some have apprehensions on shipping to aramex address.

3. sourcing from orange stores with help of someone in UK.

question marks? -

1. argos

2. play.com

3. orange online store.

A single post or may be the complete information in the main thread with the details about sourcing the phone would really help.

Shout out to Varkey!!

Thanks
The only way you can get the phone is through ebay. If you bid, you should be able to bag one at about 110 pounds or so. Just need to be persistent and be bit careful of the feedback the seller has.

Prepaymania wont ship even the ebay orders.

varkey said:
@vinukm and @roxysmile - From where did you guys order?

amazon uk
roxysmile said:
From prepay wizard , through Amazon.co.uk . was priced at 108.99 gbp(ordered from here coz only amazon accepts indian debit cards and didnt had a CC )
not possible not.Both my orders got cancelled.

Hi

Apologies we can only sell 2 handsets per customer/household in a 6 month period as we are restricted by the networks, as you have already had 2(vinukm and roxysmile's phone) we have cancelled your order. Please note you may receive a dispatch email please ignore this as it has been cancelled and refunded.

Kind Regards

.68 Kgs thats too much - gues nobody had the package that heavy :)

I bought it through my ICICI Visa Card is that the reason for difference?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

roxysmile said:
From prepay wizard , through Amazon.co.uk . was priced at 108.99 gbp(ordered from here coz only amazon accepts indian debit cards and didnt had a CC )

Bought it from Amazon - seller was prepay wizard.

haritr said:
^^ I tried XCD 35 in a mobile store in bangalore. and guess what!!! It don't have multi touch :D

Dude, it does. Though it can be buggy. A behavior experienced even in high end phones. Read this:

ZTE Blade - MoDaCo

So the piece you checked might not be working properly.

So grey one is back in stock at prepaymania at least. Means if you have someone in the UK you can get it for 100 pounds + 3 pounds to forward to aramex. I might go this route since i want a grey one. Already have a white one on the way

d@rK nEmEsIs said:
amazon uk

not possible not.Both my orders got cancelled.

Why dount you try it directly from prepay Wizard instead of Amazon? Not Sure if it will work but worth trying :)

vinukm said:
Why dount you try it directly from prepay Wizard instead of Amazon? Not Sure if it will work but worth trying :)
Same thing as prepaymania, dosent matter where u order from but the limit is two phones per address. This is a condition by the carriers so noone will be able to get more than two phones delivered from a retailer i guess.

PS: I think its very suspicious that guys who have ordered the same phones with pretty much the same packaging are having widely different weights. IMO it seems like Aramex is intentionally increasing the weight to more than 0.5kg to make more money on shipping

^ I don't think they are intentionally doing it, as they would be receiving a LOT of packages and manually altering the weight would be counter productive and may lead to wastage of time. It mostly depends on the seller and packaging I guess. I have got total 6 San Franciscos through my account and all of them were below the 0.5kg mark. :)

buddingwhizkid said:
ohk !

so how do i buy from the ebay.co.uk link ?

helppp plsss .....
Buddy can you not read? Go to the first post and read the thread. You've asked the same question already and its been answered as well.

Or if you still cant, then in short, order from ebay. get it delivered to ur aramex address, it'll be forwarded to you

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

varkey said:
^ I don't think they are intentionally doing it, as they would be receiving a LOT of packages and manually altering the weight would be counter productive and may lead to wastage of time. It mostly depends on the seller and packaging I guess. I have got total 6 San Franciscos through my account and all of them were below the 0.5kg mark. :)
Thats true but still, seems to be a fair number just over the magc 0.5kg mark. Haha why that many?? :p

can anybody from delhi who has bought this phone pm me his no.

i have queries... :(

good deal bhishma. Go ahead, take it, if not give me if its a OLED one :p

i am also getting 100gbp shipped to uk address nearly new oled one !

should i go for it ?

how much will the shipping+customs take from aramex to india ?

Back