ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Dell is quoting 16,990/- for the XCD35 :S what chors...
Resellers asking 14.5k for the same...

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Poga said:
Dell is quoting 16,990/- for the XCD35 :S what chors...
Resellers asking 14.5k for the same...
available for 13.9k online

Now i am totally confused ..is the phone still available.
Can anyone please tell me how to place the order ? i Have a USA CC as well as an indian.Would that make a difference?
Please i really need to buy this phone?

Availabe in a shop in Noida Sector-18 for 13k along with leather pouch plus screen guard.

Brande New Grey for 105 GBP shipped.

NEW Android 2.2 Orange San Francisco ZTE Blade UNLOCKED on eBay (end time 09-Mar-11 19:06:43 GMT)

seller said:
Hi,

The phone is in brand new condition - only purchased last Friday and opened box to un-lock the handset and update from 2.1 to 2.2. Still has screen protector on. Postage cost is as detailed in advert at £4.95 (actually costs me £5.50 to post but only charging £4.95).

seller said:
That's fine. I can take the two manuals out as instructed.

If anyone is interested let me know.

where can i buy this phone?? i am from mumbai....

anyone from delhi who wants to buy this phone just asked here before starting the thread...sorry for using this thread like this.

buy it online from ebay.co.uk - one of the UK's largest shopping destinations[/url] pls contact varkey

if any1 from chennai is interested d let me know..ive got one spare phone

i got one for my sister (ordered from ebay.co.uk) and I am quite happy with the phone.

Which ROM is the fastest and most reliable???

PS: Don't like the TFT screen one bit after looking at my Galaxy S! :p

frankmehta said:
i got one for my sister (ordered from ebay.co.uk) and I am quite happy with the phone.

Which ROM is the fastest and most reliable???

PS: Don't like the TFT screen one bit after looking at my Galaxy S! :p
Go for the FLB r10b!

Thanks a lot raksrules.

If you come to know of any other stores do let me know. I am trying to minimize his efforts in searching for a store.

Back