ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

I wrote the mail to anuradha regarding the currency in my parcel !

the money has been "discarded" as per aramex and the rest of the stuff is being sent to me !

eagerly waiting for my oled D:

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

just for the info... i got 6 phones totally...3 grey 3 white for my friends..all of them very happy with the phones

Guys, i am also looking to get hold of this phone.

It seems that its not available at Argos/Orange outlets in few cities in UK. They are currently out of stock i believe.

They seem to be available at prepaymania. Is it OK if i order it online to be shipped to a friend in UK ?

Hope i am not too late. :-(

^^ Yes you can buy from prepaymania and get it shipped to a friend. But do not get it shipped to aramex address if buying through prepaymania.

No, not to aramex address. Want to ship it to a UK address. It belongs to a friend of mine who's coming down next month.

Is it ok if i use my india CC ?

Also the promotional code 'VCPG3' does not seem to be working.

Is there any other code ?

^ Then no issues. Try purchasing from their eBay store using PayPal cause someone had posted earlier that PrePayMania cancelled the order placed using Google Checkout through their site.

@ varkey - Unfortunately, i dont have a Paypal account. There's an option for credit card though. Please advise.

Is it better to use a UK credit card? Will a debit card also work ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

There seems to be some bloody f***ng prob with the prepaymania site. :mad:

Aarvee said:
@ varkey - Unfortunately, i dont have a Paypal account. There's an option for credit card though. Please advise.

Is it better to use a UK credit card? Will a debit card also work ?

There seems to be some bloody f***ng prob with the prepaymania site. :mad:
Why not tell your friend in UK to buy for you and then you can pay him in equivalent INR when he is here.

I could have done that. But the issue is that he's not got a CC.:(

Is it available else where ? Any ideas fellas ?

WTF, I tried using the Paypal account checkout using my CC. But the site says

'The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.'

Phew!!! Atlast my cousin ordered it for me thru a debit card.

Hope they ship the order soon.

this thread has gone too long

guys what is the latest price of ZTE blade including custom duties and shipping to India ?

^about 9000/- pls check the thread on go for dilli junta

Just an FYI....got this email from aramex today
Dear Valued Customer,

Greeting from Aramex! We are writing you today to shed some light on some recent confusion about our services in India. Recently, there have been some false rumors circulating that Aramex is closing down its freight services or business. These rumors are completely unfounded and Aramex remains committed to providing exceptional freight solutions to all of our customers. We ask that you ignore these rumors and please alert us if you hear anything.

Thank you for continuing to trust in Aramex, and we reaffirm our commitment to cater to all of your logistics and transportation needs.

Sorry to be asking this question if it's already been answered.
Supposing I have a friend in the UK who can ship the phone to my Aramex address, which would be the best place to buy? Just a couple of posts above I see someone mentioned you won't be able to buy using any Indian card directly from prepaymania. So I think prepaymania's deal on ebay.co.uk would be the way to go? Anyone tried Paypal on prepaymania's website?
Also, is Paypal the only method of transaction on ebay.co.uk? Is it possible to use an India CC? Paypal would involve unnecessary charges. :|

^^Yes paypal and ebay UK would involve changes since you will need to add UK address on ebay.

You can tell your friend to buy from argos stores or online through ebay UK and get it shipped to your friend's address.

^ Yeah. That's what I'm trying to avoid. It'll be better if I can make the payment myself from here so he only has to ship it to Aramex and nothing else.

One more question, do I have to create a new ebay uk account or can I use my Indian account and just give my friend's address for shipping?

Back