ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Are you sure about the tracking no? No seller ships an item without delivery confirmation because if you raise a dispute over paypal and they are unable to produce the proof of delivery - paypal will refund your money - this is from my personal experience.

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

he says he has the bill of shipment but the service does not have tracking facility :S

buddingwhizkid said:
help some one :S

Some issues with aramex

My package was shipped from NY on 17th to dubai,and its still shows the same status.....No update yet

Same is the issue with my frnd,his package is showing no update since last 8 days.....

Even mailed and spoke to iyer related to the issue

I had ordered a Captivate,check the Thread there,a lot of ppl are facing the issues......

Aramex is just a bad nightmare i had in my life.........

really ?
other members also when login into their shop and ship account see as "no package have been delivered to you address ?"
or they see the package delivered but aramex is not doing anything ?

as far as me - UK Packages

No Shipment received in the last month

*sigh*

same here..

New York Office,United States 02/17/2011 02:16 PM Shipment Record Created

New York,United States 02/21/2011 10:33 AM Shop&Ship Update - Shipment delayed due to flight cancellation/offload.

buddingwhizkid said:
really ?
other members also when login into their shop and ship account see as "no package have been delivered to you address ?"
or they see the package delivered but aramex is not doing anything ?

as far as me - UK Packages

No Shipment received in the last month

*sigh*
how do i know if mine has even been shipped or not ?
^yours at least show something :S

^ The seller should have shipped using the Recorded Delviery option, its just 0.7 GBP more. Are you sure that you entered the Aramex Mailbox ID correctly?

Anyway here the seller is at more risk, as he won't have any delivery confirmation proof to show PayPal incase you open a disute. PayPal always advises sellers to use a service which needs signature upon delivery.

^^ yes actually i got a refund from paypal when a seller failed to produce delivery proof.

The Aramex guy finally showed up today to ask for money for packages delivered on 8 Jan. :p

help please !

my phone got shipped to my account but the status is-"unacceptable"

dunno why this happened ?

whom should i contact ?

^^ Contact Anuradha Iyer of S&S and ask her why it is unacceptable. And seller putting money in that :S Sounds weird

i said give me discount as i don't want Sim with credit !

and he put the discount as currency :S

:(

buddingwhizkid said:

As a last resort, tell the aramex guys to take the currency and ship the package.

So is this the only way to get this phone??

Actually presently I don't have money, so I want to buy it with CC. Is there any reliable option??

krishnandu said:
So is this the only way to get this phone??

Actually presently I don't have money, so I want to buy it with CC. Is there any reliable option??
Get a paypal account, link your credit card to paypal and change your ebay address to one in UK (shop and ship one) and then buy from ebay UK.

buddingwhizkid said:

Don't ask for discount next time :lol:

raksrules said:
Get a paypal account, link your credit card to paypal and change your ebay address to one in UK (shop and ship one) and then buy from ebay UK.
Thanks, but if you are kind enough, can you please explain the difference between ZTE Blade, San Francisco and Dell XCD35??

Actually when I view all 3 phones, there are slight difference in the specification of Screen, like in ZTE Blade I can see it's AMOLED or LCD, in Dell one I can see it's TFT Capacitive Touch Screen.

So which one would be better?? I know about Dell and Orange, what about ZTE Blade?? Never heard the name. reputed maker I wish.

Back