ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

hmmm

what about this one

BNIB Orange San Francisco Network Free Android 2.2 OLED on eBay (end time 20-Feb-11 22:10:00 GMT)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

also,

will this be oled or tft ORANGE SAN FRANCISCO MOBILE PHONE on eBay (end time 19-Feb-11 16:05:19 GMT) ?

varkey said:
^ Only the phone is replaced incase of a problem, the back cover, battery, ear phones etc are not which is probably why he has mentioned it like that.

i mailed him, he said only the back cover and battery is 4 months old, others things are brand new.

OUK_P729BV1.0.0BO8 means oled ??????

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

total price in rupees including shipping to mumbai and customs

how to order this phone

Soyab0007 said:

how to order this phone
Read the first post:p

Soyab0007 said:

how to order this phone
FYI, m not selling any phone..dont pm me..thanks

Phone reached my place, final price Rs. 8031 inclusive of shipping and customs. :) .

Can someone now tell me how to flash roms etc etc ..my first android and m blackberry fan.

140gbp , a little high but its brand new oled , shining :D

and rest is unknown as the seller has just shipped it on friday and aramex says "No Shipment received in the last month" .

though i think it should have been delivered by now :S

coolraghav said:
FYI, m not selling any phone..dont pm me..thanks

Phone reached my place, final price Rs. 8031 inclusive of shipping and customs. :) .

Can someone now tell me how to flash roms etc etc ..my first android and m blackberry fan.
Head over to the ZTE thread with all your queries.

For starters, assuming you want to change ROM and your phone is not rooted...

1. Get the following software from net
ClockworkMod recovery - Will be a replacement recovery console for blade, can be used to flash new ROM and add plugins etc
Recovery Manager - To install the clockwork on phone
The actual 2.2 ROM - Personal suggestion - FLB Froyo r9b
Read this on how to flash - Suggested method manual clockworkmod

raksrules said:
Head over to the ZTE thread with all your queries.

For starters, assuming you want to change ROM and your phone is not rooted...

1. Get the following software from net

ClockworkMod recovery - Will be a replacement recovery console for blade, can be used to flash new ROM and add plugins etc

Recovery Manager - To install the clockwork on phone

The actual 2.2 ROM - Personal suggestion - FLB Froyo r9b

Read this on how to flash - Suggested method manual clockworkmod

yaar sachi kuch samaj nahi aaya mereko :( .. i want my phone working.. can it be like normal htc desire type ?

guys i think theres a problem and i need you to help me .
It been 3 days that the seller has shipped the item and my aramex acount stil says no package received . Help !

buddingwhizkid said:

It been 3 days that the seller has shipped the item and my aramex acount stil says no package received . Help !
If he has sent by economy delivery it could take more time. And there was a weekend in between too. Wait another day or two before jumping to conclusions. Also ask the seller for a tracking number as he would have sent by recorded delivery, you can check the status on the Royal Mail website

The seller must have shipped using UK royal mail. So he must have mentioned the tracking number. Search for that on its website.

buddingwhizkid said:

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk

no tracking number . He has sent through First class mail which doesnt have a tracking number . He also says he shipped another phone with mine to some 1 else on the same day i.e. Friday and the other guy got it on saturday .
Im confused

guys 2gb memory card is missing in my new phone???do u think the customs officer stole it?????anybody experienced it??

bhishma said:
guys 2gb memory card is missing in my new phone???do u think the customs officer stole it?????anybody experienced it??
Yes couple of people have experienced it. They wrote to Anuradha Iyer and whats more, they got a 2G card couriered to them by aramex

buddingwhizkid said:
no tracking number . He has sent through First class mail which doesnt have a tracking number . He also says he shipped another phone with mine to some 1 else on the same day i.e. Friday and the other guy got it on saturday .

Im confused
help some one :S

Back