ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

yh i hav a frnd of mine in uk who can ship it to me only problem is paying to prepaymania ...

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

coolraghav said:
oh i thought you said ebay. I purchased via the link provided by wordsmith.

prepaymania wont send to aramex, i heard.
Awesome :) and here I am still wondering to order or not to order :)

Anyone here in Chennai who is will to buy the phone for me with their aramex or paypal account? I am willing to give the cash up front. PLease PM me

So, after exactly 2 months of opening this thread by varkey, and more than 100 imports ( dont know exact figure ) , Anuradha Iyer and Aramex must be very happy with their business growing.

wordsmith said:
Awesome :) and here I am still wondering to order or not to order :)
ehhe, i'm thinkin to order one more..maybe shipping of two of them would be lesser and i can sell over TE then :p

*alwayz bijiness minded*

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

So i contacted the seller, he says it will take in total 4 days to reach my aramex :D .

I think this can be my 2nd phone, cant leave blackberry though... *talk to da handdd*

rocker123 said:
Is this person willing to ship to Aramex address ?

San Francisco Android White Mobile Phone on Orange PAYG on eBay (end time 21-Feb-11 22:30:11 GMT)

HAs anyone ordered yet or asked the seller before purchasing ?

oops...

just read the post ..

Its written Not Available to India.

I guess he would not accept the aramex address

What I think is, your aramex account is your UK address and not a Indian adddress..I've already ordered from this person, and he is sending me the phone @ aramex address. How will he get to know if Im in UK or India.. :)

coolraghav said:
ehhe, i'm thinkin to order one more..maybe shipping of two of them would be lesser and i can sell over TE then :p

*alwayz bijiness minded*

So i contacted the seller, he says it will take in total 4 days to reach my aramex :D .

I think this can be my 2nd phone, cant leave blackberry though... *talk to da handdd*
May not work out that way. You may max end up saving 2$ on the two phones even in the case that the seller removes the manuals.

If say the phone costs 100 GBP inclusive shipping then if you buy two from the same seller, the total weight of the package shipped to aramex will be less than 1 Kg (assuming the seller removes the manuals from them).

So total for two phones will be 200 GBP inclusive shipping.

Aramex will charge 10$ (first 0.5 Kg) + 8$ (next upto 0.5 Kg) + customs on both phones.

So now even if you buy phone from two separate buyers as two separate packages each weighing less than 0.5 Kg then you would be charged 10$ per package + custom.

So total saving is 2$

But my calculations may be wrong. :ashamed:

^ Max Savings possible will be 6$ (unlikely though). This happens only if both the phones are above 0.5kg each in weight. If you order separately, Aramex will charge you ($10+$8) twice. So that will be $32 in total. If you club it together, it will be (10+8+8) = $26 (since it wont be more than 1.4 kg in any case).. But if you remove the manuals etc. it will be just $2 saved as mentioned.

coolraghav said:
What I think is, your aramex account is your UK address and not a Indian adddress..I've already ordered from this person, and he is sending me the phone @ aramex address. How will he get to know if Im in UK or India.. :)
A retailer is supposed to sell only 2 PAYG phones to the same household in a 6 month period and they consider Aramex as one household even though its separate mailboxes. This restriction is imposed by the operator and this is the reason PrePayMania, PrePayWizard etc is not shipping to Aramex now but the initial 2-3 orders were shipped.

Not sure whether this particular seller is following this or not.

I'm not sure whether this particular seller is following this or not.

I guess this seller in not shipping to Aramex.
Have mailed him thrice.
No response as of now.
Also, the people who have bought the phone are themselves not too sure whether he would ship it or not.
No direct response received from the seller stating that he would be shipping to Aramex.

^ He wouldn't have any problem in shipping upto 2 handsets per UK address. So atleast the first 2 orders should go through. :)

I had ordered, he knows my addresss and i asked when will you ship.. he said I'll get it within 4 days.

He wouldn't had said that if he wasn't shipping. he anyway seems to be a paki or indian, his paypal name is "ahmed patel"

Lemme see if he is trustable...if he is then

1. I would talk to him directly.

2. send money by paypal / TT / wire

3. and order some major pieces.

-Raghav

Hi Guys,

I'm not so used to ordering Internationally..is there ny one who can help me out for ordering one...PM me if we can club orders i'm from Chennai

Appreciate ur help...

Would also like to know if there are ebay.co.uk listings available...if yes what is the best price and link...might get a friend of mine to purchase in UK if nothing works out here @ TE

what abt the disclaf...do we get the TFT ones or the other onw..not sure what its called

^^ If you are skeptical about online buying, i suggest you tell your friend in UK to buy from an Orange or argos store or order online through prepaymania to his UK address. You can open an aramex account for 5$ and tell your friend to ship the phone to the aramex address and that phone will reach to you in Chennai.

The newer ones are mostly TFTs (but you never know) while there are good chances that 3 months old ones may be OLED.

Guys, I would need some help here. If someone can help me get the phone, i can transfer the money to their account. Please PM me.

omg !
am i gone ?
i made the seller ship it to the aramex address and forgot to add
DEL 84 in the adress :S
will my phone be lost in thier bulding finding no po box :'(

buddingwhizkid said:
omg !
am i gone ?
Contact Anuradha Iyer and tell what you have done, also give details about the product, from where it will be shipped. Hope she might be able to help.

buddingwhizkid said:
omg !

am i gone ?

+1 to what whizzkid suggested. Contact her through email and she will promptly reply. Dont worry things will be sorted. Do keep us posted.

^ whizzkid ?? :S
Its me who suggested that :p and whizzkid has done this mistake of not entering the id. :bleh:

Back