ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Aramex guy came today to collect the shipping charges (Rs.913/-) for the phone delivered on 15th jan (after one month and one day). :bleh:

(His senior called before sending him).

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

yea :(

10 char.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

contact number of anuradha please ?

Hmmm, can any1 tell me how to solve the below mess

We attempted to deliver your item at 9:30 am on February 16, 2011 in SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, NY 11413 and a notice was left because an authorized recipient was not available. You may arrange redelivery by visiting Redelivery redirect page or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

:(

Anuradha Iyer

Tel: +91 998 752 9876

E-mail: Anuradha.Iyer@shopandship.com

raksrules said:
^^ If you are skeptical about online buying, i suggest you tell your friend in UK to buy from an Orange or argos store or order online through prepaymania to his UK address. You can open an aramex account for 5$ and tell your friend to ship the phone to the aramex address and that phone will reach to you in Chennai.
The newer ones are mostly TFTs (but you never know) while there are good chances that 3 months old ones may be OLED.
Gr8...my frnds got 2 phones for me...now the next question is how does he ship...is there ny other option other than Armex...if no is there ny way where i can use others Armex a.c to ship it to chennai

CeDrIc said:
^ whizzkid ?? :S

Its me who suggested that :p and whizzkid has done this mistake of not entering the id. :bleh:
Oops...my bad....:ashamed:

^^ Did anyone check his feedback score? Almost none of the feedback score is from last 12 months and infact this phone is the only listing he has.

coolraghav said:
@rocker, ive already ordered one piece from there.
I know you have ordered the phone, but i want to know whether your phone has been shipped or not ?

rocker123 said:
I know you have ordered the phone, but i want to know whether your phone has been shipped or not ?

not yet, i have mailed him 2nd time today..no reply yet.. Although I did get reply for the first one.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

UPDATE :

SELLER IS SAFE I THINK.

RECEIVED MAIL FROM ARAMEX

Hello Shop&Shipper,

Your package containing Phone and weighing 0.48 kg is on its way to you! The package is currently in your UK Shop&Ship account.

wordsmith said:
taking pre-orders yet? :)

He he, will notify you if I am..but thats not the case.

I just wanna give back to the community I love.

^^ Check the description guys.. It is 4 months old..!

Guys. Aramex sent me 2 new 2GB Memory Cards. :clap:

Remember, memory cards were missing from 2 of the 3 phones I got through Aramex Shop n Shop last month.

logistopath said:
^^ Check the description guys.. It is 4 months old..!
"This is the new replacement phone. You will receive everything as you would if you had brought this from a Orange shop, ie Oringal box, phone, sd card, manual, charger and new headphone."

He got it replaced and is selling, thats what it means eh ?

tell me about this one too, if i get it anyway around 70-80 pounds..is it worth it.. its oled .. only if you guys want it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200576993408

and aramex seems awesome, i was just tracking and my phone ordered day before yesterday has already reached delhi...so should be in my hands tomorrow..w00t

^^ Description is confusing.. He also says that the battery is 4 months used. Does this mean that he got the phone replaced, except for the battery?

^ Only the phone is replaced incase of a problem, the back cover, battery, ear phones etc are not which is probably why he has mentioned it like that.

Back