ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Got my SF delivered to my Hyderabad residence last weekend. :D Cannot wait to lay my hands on it. Hopefully this weekend.

Thanks to varkey who helped me with this awesome deal! :)

Total damages: Around 8.5 K

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

bhishma said:
anybody tried ordering from prepaywizard from amazon uk?

did this happen to anybody???
Mine was showing the same status for a day. Called up Aramex CC to check if something was wrong. They said it's been held up in customs and they are trying to get it released. And that they'll let me know if they need any documents.

The next day it was out of customs and delivered to my place. :)

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Gaurish said:
I was not able to find one
what sort of cover are you looking for?

executive pouch

soft pouch leather/wool/resin

etc

ask for pouch for nokia E71, they fit kind of perfectly.

other similar sizes that might fit:

Samsung Wave

Samsung Monte

Asus M10

Also, you are likely to find one at a dealer that is selling Dell XCD35 :p

let me know if none of the above works out :)

madnav said:
what sort of cover are you looking for?

executive pouch

soft pouch leather/wool/resin

etc

ask for pouch for nokia E71, they fit kind of perfectly.

other similar sizes that might fit:

Samsung Wave

Samsung Monte

Asus M10

Also, you are likely to find one at a dealer that is selling Dell XCD35 :p

let me know if none of the above works out :)
Thanks for taking time to reply. Helpful.

I need a cover which stays on the phone at all times. a pouch is inconvenience

Gaurish said:
Thanks for taking time to reply. Helpful.

I need a cover which stays on the phone at all times. a pouch is inconvenience
i have been thinking about a carry case/cove the whole time :ashamed: :p

hard cases: look for E71 cases, people find it highly compatible with blade with respect to dimension

more option here:

What case do you prefer

wordsmith said:
Ebay UK white San Farnsisco Deal

Hey guys, just came across this listing, seems like a good one, or there any thing I am missing here?
AFAIK all white ones have TFT screen while the seller in description has mentioned AMOLED which is misleading.

The phone wont have AMOLED/OLED but TFT screen only.

raksrules said:
AFAIK all white ones have TFT screen while the seller in description has mentioned AMOLED which is misleading.

"Your payment for £94.98 has been processed by PayPal. You will receive an email receipt shortly."

Although I just purchased it, hope so i will get it..so how much aramex guy will charge for new delhi ?

raksrules said:

Although it is the case.. but one can not make it a fact since the manufacture does not recognize this officially.

TFT was slapped on when OLEDs were unavailable for them; but we can expect OLEDs even on whites and new batches when the supply is abundant

madnav said:
Although it is the case.. but one can not make it a fact since the manufacture does not recognize this officially.

TFT was slapped on when OLEDs were unavailable for them; but we can expect OLEDs even on whites and new batches when the supply is abundant
In that case when coolraghav receives his piece, he can let us know the build number and we can confirm whatever screen it is :)

raksrules said:
In that case when coolraghav receives his piece, he can let us know the build number and we can confirm whatever screen it is :)

I will surely help you on that, could you tell me how many days it takes to reach ? like 2 weeks ?

^^ Less than that i guess. In best case you can get product is 3-4 days also.

raksrules said:
^^ Less than that i guess. In best case you can get product is 3-4 days also.
i thought it would be 3-4 days to aramex ? :S so how much is aramex charging inclusive of duty n all..

coolraghav said:
i thought it would be 3-4 days to aramex ? :S so how much is aramex charging inclusive of duty n all..
Ideally if the weight of one phone box (package) is <= 0.5 Kg they will charge max 600 rupees inclusive customs and shipping.

But i dont know exact figure because the aramex guys never asked me for any money when my phones were delivered :p

can sumone help me paying for mine as a frnd of mine is in uk n can ship it to me the only problem here is tht i dun hav any credit card :( i can pay u via cash needed to buy two of thm for me n my buddy .. + today is a last day i guess for promotion code "valentine" can get 5% own via that code:) delhi/ncr ppl preferred :)

also thing is..ive paid through paypal but aramex address is unconfirmed paypal address.

hope the person ships ?

kingkaran said:
can sumone help me paying for mine as a frnd of mine is in uk n can ship it to me the only problem here is tht i dun hav any credit card :( i can pay u via cash needed to buy two of thm for me n my buddy .. + today is a last day i guess for promotion code "valentine" can get 5% own via that code:) delhi/ncr ppl preferred :)

valentine code didnt work for me... :S

Back