ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

There is another way to check whether it's TFT / OLED. Search this thread or Modaco.

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

archat68 said:
There is another way to check whether it's TFT / OLED. Search this thread or Modaco.
Dial *983*24474636# in the dialer. (refer to “Glass” to determine which screen category your phone falls under)

OLED

LCD Information:

IC: TL2796

Glass: Samsung

TFT/LCD

IC: NT35580

Glass: LEAD OR

Glass: TRULY

^^ Thanks for the info guys.

Btw i got a 8GB Kingston card instead of the usual 2GB :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

d@rK nEmEsIs;1722003 OLED LCD Information: IC: TL2796 Glass: Samsung [/QUOTE said:
This is what is see :hap2:

For some weird reason if it do the *983*24474636# on the TFT phone that i received first (it has been flashed to JJ RLS9) i dont get anything, like nothing happens on screen. It stays at *983*24474636# :S

^if black looks black from a wide angle then it is OLED.

you can really make out the difference without even check info.

TFT on blade produces damn bad level of black from wider angle... i said damn bad as the tft on spica had better colour reproduction..

raksrules said:
For some weird reason if it do the *983*24474636# on the TFT phone that i received first (it has been flashed to JJ RLS9) i dont get anything, like nothing happens on screen. It stays at *983*24474636# :S
This needs to be done on stock ROM. It doesn't work after flashing a custom ROM.

archat68 said:
This needs to be done on stock ROM. It doesn't work after flashing a custom ROM.
Yeah i was going to ask the same question.:)

So my friend got a Orange San Francisco (Grey, probably TFT) for me from Orange shop for 120 quids sometime back. He will be returning to India in another 15 days. If anyone wants to grab the phone at the same price, lemme know.

PS: Selling as I got a Nokia E72 now which suits my purpose a bit better and so need the cash

PS 2: Since I don't have the actual phone right now, can't put this in the market section. Hope it's allright with the mods.

Deepak said:
So my friend got a Orange San Francisco (Grey, probably TFT) for me from Orange shop for 120 quids sometime back. He will be returning to India in another 15 days. If anyone wants to grab the phone at the same price, lemme know.
PS: Selling as I got a Nokia E72 now which suits my purpose a bit better and so need the cash
PS 2: Since I don't have the actual phone right now, can't put this in the market section. Hope it's allright with the mods.
Hold it for me will let you know in 2 days time since my salary has yet to come.

Guys want to buy one ZTE Blade , Only one thing in question, Hows the battery back up ? is it upto mark or do we need to charge every day ..

guys i am posting it again dunno where i posted it before nyways

i am getting 1 san francisco so in case u want it price will be 9.8k + local shipping

u have to deposit the amt and i will buy it for you but its valid for only one atm

vajm1234 said:
guys i am posting it again dunno where i posted it before nyways

i am getting 1 san francisco so in case u want it price will be 9.8k + local shipping

u have to deposit the amt and i will buy it for you but its valid for only one atm
Can you give us the link from where you are going to buy ??

Because 9000 INR (deducted aramex charges assuming you get using them) is like 123 GBP and i guess that is more even for a new piece.

I suggest you post the ebay/whatever website link like Varkey always does when he bids on ebay and subsequently wants to sell the same to any TE member.

urssriks said:
Guys want to buy one ZTE Blade , Only one thing in question, Hows the battery back up ? is it upto mark or do we need to charge every day ..
Google for once...

guys aramex tracking tracking shows "Shipment Held in Customs - Awaiting Commercial Invoice/Clearance Documents " .is this normal?

bhishma said:
guys aramex tracking tracking shows "Shipment Held in Customs - Awaiting Commercial Invoice/Clearance Documents " .is this normal?
Contact Aramex, you will need to submit a invoice. seller might not have included it

anybody tried ordering from prepaywizard from amazon uk?

Gaurish said:
Contact Aramex, you will need to submit a invoice. seller might not have included it

did this happen to anybody???

if anyone is willing to sell the phone..let me know

i think i won a bid for 86gbp and its oled !

but the seller does not answer questions very well so im a little confused !

varkey i need ur help !

Back