ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

One of the phones just came in courier. The aramex guy did not ask for any money, neither shipping nor customs :S

May be he will come back later

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

saurabhnarula said:
well @lavans3u i have sold my phone recently, and to tell you frankly i could have made money out of it by selling it at a premium, on ebay or something, but i choose to sell it for the same price i got it at TE, well infact i should say i incurred no loss more so i didnt pay anything for using it for one month, varkey and TE more importantly help me get this deal at a cheaper price, n in a way i tried to help the other members through this forum to get the phone at the same price. i am not saying you should do the same, just told my perspective. but frankly i would give the credit to varkey for this post and for helping others, and i deeply appreciate that.

buy 1 more for me, and sell it to me ? TE need people like him !!!!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

raksrules said:
One of the phones just came in courier. The aramex guy did not ask for any money, neither shipping nor customs :S

can u tell me again, how u bought the phone ?

coolraghav said:

Through Ebay. Got it for 105GBP shipped to UK address. New piece

coolraghav said:

Through Ebay. Got it for 105GBP shipped to UK address. New piece

Build number is P729BV1.0.0B08 which i guess means TFT version.

raksrules said:

indeed he will :p

I got a friends mail address and placed an order on prepaymania for 2 sets.

I used google checkout.

They still cancelled the order stating.

"Apologies but we are unable to ship your order as Google Checkout have advised that your payment is not protected under their Protection Policy. We have cancelled & refunded your order. Regards"

Why the hell did they charge the credit card (Indian) then.

I lost currency conversion money

I don't know what went wrong. Would paypal have been better.

Someone please help

gauviz said:
I got a friends mail address and placed an order on prepaymania for 2 sets.

I used google checkout.

They still cancelled the order stating.

Why the hell did they charge the credit card (Indian) then.

I lost currency conversion money

I don't know what went wrong. Would paypal have been better.

Someone please help
I ordered to a UK address from Prepaymania using ebay/paypal. Order was delivered.

Guys, as you might be knowing that I got 3 phones through aramex and out of these 2 had missing memory cards. I did not bother because of small amount and I can't surely say that these whose fault is it (Aramex/customs). but Sushant had complained about it because his loss was bigger (Dell Streak memory card) and he had mentioned my missing cards also in his complaint.

Anuradha called me few days ago to know the tracking details of those 2 shipments and guess what, yesterday she called me to ask the specifications of the missing micro sd cards because they are planning to send me 2 memory cards. :D

I am sure once they are paying for the stolen memory cards, they will be very careful in next shipments with their own staff and/or custom people (whoever steal these memory card).

Good work Aramex. :clap:

HI Guys,

I browsed through the first page but it is more than a month ld and this thread has grown more than a hundred pages so please address the below queries

1) My friend's friend is comming from UK so what is the safest and easiest way for him to procure this mobile.
2) Are there any other alternatives below 130 GBP.
3) How to make sure he gets the OLED one if he buys in a store in person (if there is a chance) or even online
4) What should be done if the phone gets defective is a month or two..

Thanks in advance...

sg3707 said:
HI Guys,

I browsed through the first page but it is more than a month ld and this thread has grown more than a hundred pages so please address the below queries

1) My friend's friend is comming from UK so what is the safest and easiest way for him to procure this mobile.

2) Are there any other alternatives below 130 GBP.

3) How to make sure he gets the OLED one if he buys in a store in person (if there is a chance) or even online

4) What should be done if the phone gets defective is a month or two..

Thanks in advance...

1. Order from prepaymania UK to your friend's address and tell him to bring it along. You will get it for 100GBP or less

2. Ebay for 100GBP +-10% deals

3. New OLED version not possible AFAIK.

4. Try to get it repaired from local repair center as phone as no warranty.

raksrules said:
1. Order from prepaymania UK to your friend's address and tell him to bring it along. You will get it for 100GBP or less

2. Ebay for 100GBP +-10% deals

3. New OLED version not possible AFAIK.

4. Try to get it repaired from local repair center as phone as no warranty.
Thanks Bro..

The alternatives I was asking was are any more mobiles available below 130GBP that can be procured in UK.

Also I am unable to find ZTE Blade in prepaymania website at the moment.

Friends one of my relative is coming from UK on 17th. If I order from prepay-mania will it get delivered by then.. ? Is it possible for them to collect the set from some store/outlet at a cheaper price.. ? If I pay using my Paypal account, is there any chance of getting the order canceled.. ??

coolraghav said:
techie get me one too yaar..
Trust me, getting the way I am is risky. Problem with relatives is you can't push. My phone is still lying there since he hasn't found time to ship it to Aramex yet :p

techie_007 said:
Trust me, getting the way I am is risky. Problem with relatives is you can't push. My phone is still lying there since he hasn't found time to ship it to Aramex yet :p
I had a similar experience.:p I ordered my Blade 2-3 weeks ago from prepaymania using ebay/paypal. I shipped it to a friend in UK. He too couldnt find time to ship it to Aramex.:S Finally he shipped it yesterday and the phone reached my Aramex account today. The package weight is 0.36kg including the jelly case. So I guess I wouldnt have to pay more than Rs 600 to Aramex right? How much time do they take for shipping to India?

Guys could some one make a go for the jelly case?

or how many would be interested in getting one?

techie i have accounts with dhl/tnt. u just contact me the way u do always. get 2 phones to ur relatives ..i will send tnt guy to their place.

sg3707 said:
Thanks Bro..

The alternatives I was asking was are any more mobiles available below 130GBP that can be procured in UK.

Also I am unable to find ZTE Blade in prepaymania website at the moment.
Colud anyone please help me on the purchase....

Second ZTE blade arrived today. Same aramex guy came to deliver and did not ask for any money :S

Guys the second blade that arrived is a used one that i had won in a bid. For 97GBP shipped and best part is that it is OLED version

Build Number: OUK_P729BV1.0.B05

It is OLED right ???

Need to install the JJ RLS9 now as the Orange stuff is not removed from the phone yet.

Back