ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Mine too is showing IN ACCOUNT in aramex, got it for 105 GBP, hope they deliver soon. Had told the seller to remove the manuals and hence the weight is showing as 0.38kg

How much total i may need to pay the aramex people ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Phone reached yesterday to aramex office and showing in account, when can i expect it to be delivered to Pune ?

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Btw, the phone is selling on prepaymania for just Rs89.99 +10GBP topup:p

raksrules said:
Mine too is showing IN ACCOUNT in aramex, got it for 105 GBP, hope they deliver soon. Had told the seller to remove the manuals and hence the weight is showing as 0.38kg

Phone reached yesterday to aramex office and showing in account, when can i expect it to be delivered to Pune ?

Around 3-5days

^^right...but they dont ship to aramex address and hence everyone is buying from ebay. Else no one has any problem buying from prepaymania

Hi All

Sorry for this stupid Question but I am very confused btw this phone and Ipod touch ( 3rd Gen second hand ). Please suggest me :)
My requirements:
1) BIG screen and good Wifi connectivity to surf the internet
2) Good Apps support basically for my french learning purpose.
3) Durable enough to last for 1 year at least.

Also, is it easy to unlock this phone ? Budget 7.5k ( will ask a friend from uk to bring this phone)

Regards
Tech33

unlock is easy as breeze !

if you want something for music then ipod else this phone ! :)

No nothing for music i have SONY for that :D

raksrules said:

You'll have to pay Aramex 508 + customs (Approx 100-130).

Expect a minimum of three days after they send it from their london office for it to reach you in Pune.

buddingwhizkid said:
unlock is easy as breeze !

if you want something for music then ipod else this phone ! :)
music n blade...no way....

Currently showing as "Shipment Forwarded to - Bombay,India" as of 06:16 PM UK time on 02nd feb.

Hope i get it tomm else they wont deliver on weekend because the address is of office

Guys the second ZTE blade (used) that i won in the auction has also been shipped and is available in my aramex account. The PACKAGE TYPE specified in aramex account is BOX while in earlier shipment there is nothing mentioned.

Do i need to be concerned about anything ?

Also the weight is 0.50 Kg so i guess i am safe on the shipping charges front.

shoot a mail to aramex india and see the magic, from box to mobile. :p

Guys,

I am so confused with all of this.

Please clear my concerns. Sorry if its too noobish. Didnt have patience to read the whole thread.

I wish to get a phone for myself.

Here are the steps.

1. Pick up the phone from any Argos store for £89.99. Hopefully i get a OLED one. Is this the final price ?

2. Send it to me in India thru Aramex. What will be the shipment price ?

3. Get it unlocked. How do i get it unlocked ?

Is that it ?!

Anything else which i am missing ?

regards,

Vikram.

setuniket said:
shoot a mail to aramex india and see the magic, from box to mobile. :p
have submitted a complaint through their website. Let me know the email address please

Okno issues with the BOX thing. Got this in email

Hello Shop&Shipper,

Your package containing Mobile/Cell Phone and weighing 0.5 kg is on its way to you! The package is currently in your UK Shop&Ship account.

Can someone help me buy this phone.. ? Is it possible to open an aramex account using paypal account.. ? I have an ICICI account with net-banking but seems it's not possible to buy the phone through netbanking+paypal combination..

I have office colleagues in the UK

If anyone is interested in a piece or two - I could help out

Hi Abhishek,

i am interested.

cheers,

vikram.

raksrules said:
have submitted a complaint through their website. Let me know the email address please
Good to know that, anyways you can mail to anuradha.iyer @ shopandship.com she is very helpful expect quick and satisfactory response. Even twitter response is super quick.

Ok so i have two phones in my aramex account and both are showing shipped.

But one doubt.

The first phone's details show shipping charges: 470 INR and package type as blank

where else the other phone's details show shipping charges: 0 INR and package type as BOX

What does this second one mean ?? :S

First shipment showing as

Bombay,India 02/04/2011 04:48 AM Shipment Forwarded to - Pune City-Main office,India

Hopefully i may receive today :)

Guys this is what the status reads...WTF is this ??? :mad:

Pune City-Main office,India 02/04/2011 11:42 AM Shipment Forwarded to Beyond Delivery Area

Pune City-Main office,India 09:49 AM Shipment Received at Operations Facility

What is "Shipment Forwarded to Beyond Delivery Area " ???????????

Their customer care is not picking the phone :mad::mad:

dont worry, beyond delivery area simply means it out of reach for their delivery network, but this doesn't mean they wont deliver it, probably they will drop it to a different courier service provider who would then deliver at your place.

Back