ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

^ In that case i hope they deliver today. Tomorrow being saturday they wont deliver to office address and knowing that package is in Pune and waiting is really something not possible.

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Else, you can go and pick it up yourself from their location.

^^ call the cust care and tell them you will pick up personally. Go there with your id and address proof.

babhishek said:
I have office colleagues in the UK

If anyone is interested in a piece or two - I could help out
I am interested let me know what you work out.

archat68 said:
^^ call the cust care and tell them you will pick up personally. Go there with your id and address proof.
CC does not pick up the phone :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Ok so email Anuradha and got this reply

Please be free to e mail me your queries than going through the customer service J.

You need not worry about “Shipment Forwarded to Beyond Delivery Area”. The location is probably a little far away from our office in Pune. Probably, it should be delivered today. I shall double check and let you know
Regards

Anuradha

varkey said:
The phone is now available for 105 GBP shipped again. Although I am not sure whether they will ship to Aramex now, as they have a given a warning saying shipping only to UK residents with registered UK addresses.

BNIB Orange San Francisco Black Phone Orange UK PAYG on eBay (end time 04-Mar-11 11:29:23 GMT)
they will not ship to aramex address so one has to buy from other sellers from ebay only..

The aramex customer care number is acting weird. First it says "customer is busy on another call" and then when i immediately redial, no one picks up :-[

Sorry about the OT.

guys,

I am selling my orange SF, please PM for all queries and questions, I would not entertain any questions on this thread, please take the PM route.

Thanks.

Edit: Guys, I am starting the FS thread now, got into a discussion and couldnt do it.

thinking of selling my AMOLED ZTE BLADE which is less than one month old.

excellent condition.no scratches in the screen.I was using with screen guard from day one.

But confused about the selling price?????for how much i can sell this for?

I so a FOR SALE THREAD on TE market asking 11K+shipping?????????????

well oled ones are rare ... and the difference is pretty visible over tft screens ....u can get a new tft one for 9K from UK ... so around 10K should be a decent price for an oled one

well @lavans3u i have sold my phone recently, and to tell you frankly i could have made money out of it by selling it at a premium, on ebay or something, but i choose to sell it for the same price i got it at TE, well infact i should say i incurred no loss more so i didnt pay anything for using it for one month, varkey and TE more importantly help me get this deal at a cheaper price, n in a way i tried to help the other members through this forum to get the phone at the same price. i am not saying you should do the same, just told my perspective. but frankly i would give the credit to varkey for this post and for helping others, and i deeply appreciate that.

Why has everyone started selling their phones ?

Any issues with the phone or is it not worth using ?

no dude, no issues, i personally wanted to upgrade, i had absolutely no issues, i infact loved it as my first android phone.

:):) open to offfers....let me know....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

no issues at all.....

I am selling this bcose looking for an upgrade.

did anyone buy LG optimus V from Virgin Mobile USA? Whats the approximate landing price via aramex?

I missed Saurabh's deal but I hope I will get another reasonably priced deal.

hA1d3R said:
did anyone buy LG optimus V from Virgin Mobile USA? Whats the approximate landing price via aramex?

thats virgin's version of lg optimus one :) for 150$ it looks like a good deal, should come around the same price as orange SF.

Back