ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

buddingwhizkid said:
i think i won a bid for 86gbp and its oled !
but the seller does not answer questions very well so im a little confused !
varkey i need ur help !
post the ebay link..i can help you..im using an oled

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

is the XCD 28 and san fransisco exactly same ? I see the images to be different

Orange San Francisco=ZTE Blade=ZTE V880=Dell XCD35

urssriks said:
is the XCD 28 and san fransisco exactly same ? I see the images to be different
Nope dude... XCD 35 and San Fransisco are same :)

^^ true

his question was, is Dell XCD28 and O SF same?

Ans: NO, they are not.

SF = Dell xcd 35

Use promotional code "VALENTINE" on prepaymania and get further 5$ off. :)

^^ Promotional code: VALENTINE (Total Discount amount: £4.50)

mjumrani said:
You do know this thread is about XCD35 not XCD28
I know the thread is for San Francisco

That was just for information

And i do know the differences too ..

Thats why wrote XCD28 also with it

ZTE Blade is so passé :p

on a serious note, it would be wiser to hold on for a few days until GBP/INR comes low.

When I go to pay on prepaymania website through paypal, there is no option to specify a "delivery address".It takes my India address as default. Please tell me where can i specify a UK address? (Is it possible to order on prepaymania from a India Paypal account?)

^ You cannot enter a non Indian shipping address when checking out with Paypal at any website other than eBay. So buy it from their eBay store or use Google Checkout.

Btw I hope you have read the first post! ;)

varkey said:
^ You cannot enter a non Indian shipping address when checking out with Paypal at any website other than eBay. So buy it from their eBay store or use Google Checkout.

Btw I hope you have read the first post! ;)
thanks so much varkey!

really appreciate the lightning fast reply

btw so, would there be any issues if i order on prepaymania listing at ebay from my paypal india account. i wil be getting it delivered to some relatives place

Guys, where do I find a cover for this. I searched didn't find anything. Where do I get one?

Also, I ordered "Amzer Super Clear Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth" from lets buy on 30jan. they buggers didn't ship that till today, so don't buy from letsbuy. Else they will make you wait

Gaurish said:
Guys, where do I find a cover for this. I searched didn't find anything. Where do I get one?

Also, I ordered "Amzer Super Clear Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth" from lets buy on 30jan. they buggers didn't ship that till today, so don't buy from letsbuy. Else they will make you wait
you will find cover at any local mobile accessories shop.

they keep generic sizes.

madnav said:
you will find cover at any local mobile accessories shop.

they keep generic sizes.
I was not able to find one

I got a Nokia C7 screen cover cut a bit to cover the screen.
As for the phone, I use a leather pouch.

did u guys made new ebay account with aramex address..coz then it asks to verify with cc..which is not possible

or u just use ur own ebay india address account, but then its a private listing, we cant bid we cant do anything.

what to do ?

Back