PC Peripherals Corsair Service Centre Policy in india

I bought 2x2gb corsair ddr3 value ram and cx400 yesterday, according to the TE dealers the warranty for Ram is 10 years & cx400 is 5 years,

on the invoice the dealer has printed with cx400 "warranty 12 months" & with ram "warranty 36 months" and in the serial no & batch no columns they have written "No Batch" "No serial No".

I was in a hurry so did not check the bill carefully when buying,
Can this cause any problems during RMA?

I bought a complete pc the warranty period printed for cpu/mobo is correct but there is no serial/batch no on the invoice.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I spoke with corsair service centre, ram has life time warranty & cx400 has 3 years warranty and they told me only proof of purchase is required with the amount paid written on the invoice.

Mt Tx650 conked off over the weekend. Submitted @ Kaizen SP Rd for RMA on tuesday and got a relplacement unit 48 hours later! Excellent turn around time.

^^ Warranty is on serial number, not proof of purchase. Verified this with my unstable Corsair Voyager 16GB ~ 1 month earlier, got replacement in 1 day, but then lost the pen-drive in college :(.

I had contacted Kaizen Infoserve they told me to courier the ram to them and email the details and they will look into the ram and provide replacement .

I have not yet sent the ram but thats wht they told me to do.

HailStonE said:
^.. That's sad.... But what about RAM's... specifically....

I rmaed corsair ram yesterday , they don't ask for the bill , only check the serial no

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

HailStonE said:
^.. That's sad.... But what about RAM's... specifically....

I rmaed corsair ram yesterday , they don't ask for the bill , only check the serial no , kaizen may be good for corsair but when i was there i noticed their staff was very unprofessional , they also provide service for mercury motherboards , someone had called to know the status of his mercury mobo rma, they tried to find the info in their register but could not find anything so one kaizen guy told the other guy to just tell the guy on the phone that his rma was rejected and come and pickup the mobo.

no , how old is the psu ? if bill isn't available they may give it based on serial no and import date , no such problems with ram because it is lifetime / 10 years warranty.

hey wanted to know, is bill required when I need to submit a corsair PSU under warranty to kaizen ?

it was purchased mid way 2008...so still under 5 year warranty cover...I hope they take it based on serial, since I will be taking an off from office and going there.

I think USB Drive comes with 5/10 years warranty.

How do they replace it incase outer rubber casing has come out ? Will they repair it or give a new one ?

Back