eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome to TE....yes the person is very good in nature i already got a prod. as per price its a pretty competitive pricing and you can not think of better pricing of both the products.....especially the hard disk and i believe the pic is self taken.

rest others will tell u better. also ur always secured with the paisapay...so y bothr :)

vajm1234 said:
welcome to TE....yes the person is very good in nature i already got a prod. as per price its a pretty competitive pricing and you can not think of better pricing of both the products.....especially the hard disk and i believe the pic is self taken.

rest others will tell u better. also ur always secured with the paisapay...so y bothr :)

ThankYou very much vajm1234 anyone else please help me.....:)

I bought some stuff from eBay and have now got a 10% OFF voucher (max discount 500/-), as I will not be buying anything today and this voucher is valid till 7th April (tomorrow) I am giving the number here for anyone to use ....... frankly I have not the slightest idea how all this works :eek:hyeah:
Code:
HMK1J38ANA

palito said:

Mind sharing the 15% coupon code? :)

@mediahome: Shall take the Delta 120mm off the ebay. :p

EDIT: NVM, got one from post 770: IJ0GNAOIKV

^Got my 1TB Seagate drive for 5035 shipped. 5 days from ordering to delivery. Very nice :).

Am checking to see if I need to upgrade the firmware.

^I'd vouch for that. Suggestions, queries should go into one and coupon codes alone into another.

Need not be stickied since it'd keep bumping to the top often. :p

@TechHead: IINM only the Seagate 1.5TB drives needed f/w updates; the newer lot ships with the most recent f/w so the issues've been sorted out. AFAIK!

palito said:

@mediahome: Does this comes with "Ear gliders" . It is a clip which facilitates the wire to be bend and also prevents earphone dropping off from the ear

you will get the cashback ONE MONTH after you have bought the product.

so if you have bought a product on the 29th of March(like I did), then you will get your cash back on the 29-30th of April and not 1st of April as expected.

read it off the terms and conditions on the ebay site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back