eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a good pair of earphones (no ear plugs, normal ones,like the one we get bundled with iphone and all). . . Within 500 bucks.. Pls gimme good ones from ebay..

TheITWares said:
Guys let me know if u need anything from EBay i will list those items there @ Best Prices!!

Already PMed you for Sansa Clip. Currently listed at around 2.3K for 2 Gig model.
And I need black only.

anish_sha said:
I need a good pair of earphones (no ear plugs, normal ones,like the one we get bundled with iphone and all). . . Within 500 bucks.. Pls gimme good ones from ebay..

I hav one good earphone. Got it yesterday with nokia ad54 adapter. I just need the adapter so planning to sell off the earphone. Lemme knw if interested n i will list it. :bleh:

utsav said:
I hav one good earphone. Got it yesterday with nokia ad54 adapter. I just need the adapter so planning to sell off the earphone. Lemme knw if interested n i will list it. :bleh:

I am interested, if you can ship it to Delhi.

shucks i cud have ordered something i ordered last night and saved another 40 bucks :p

Thanks for the offer by the way. Will buy that Sansa Clip as and when ITwares lists it for a lesser price.:eek:hyeah:

Edit: I too got this coupon by email :hap2: just now at around 6

motorheadinc said:
shucks i cud have ordered something i ordered last night and saved another 40 bucks :p

Thanks for the offer by the way. Will buy that Sansa Clip as and when ITwares lists it for a lesser price.:eek:hyeah:

try to cancel order if payment is not verified lolz.

today before 1 hours i placed order for ipod wid 500rs off but saw this latest coupon so what i did i canceled old order and again purchased same thing with this coupon so save 250 rs thanks to cursed

Maksa said:
try to cancel order if payment is not verified lolz.

today before 1 hours i placed order for ipod wid 500rs off but saw this latest coupon so what i did i canceled old order and again purchased same thing with this coupon so save 250 rs thanks to cursed

Wont take all that pain for 40 bucks. i have saved 500 bucks already. and as they say lalach buri bala hai :D :D

cursed said:
15% Max 750. HZ1M0DJH4B
Any better anybody ?

Thanks a lot ... :) .. Saved me 750 on a new Buffalo drive ..

Here is a 15% (max 500) : IJ0GNAOIKV

And 10% (max 500) : HMK1J38ANA

Both are valid till 7th April ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back