eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ even i bought one N73 data cable using of the above 3 mentioned code GWLF2TI70D got 1 re discount wtf but 15% cash back after march 31st...

^ yeah you get a 1 rupee discount and 15% cash back after 31 march.

any new direct 15% coupons without the cash back thingy?

viralbug said:
^ yeah you get a 1 rupee discount and 15% cash back after 31 march.

any new direct 15% coupons without the cash back thingy?

but i ultimately pay the full amount right ? i am confused. how willl 15% come back again ?

motorheadinc said:
^^^It will be credited back to the same credit card. The way it works in case of flight bookings.

it does work right. i am thinking of buying an ipod from here just in 2 minds. too bad since i want to use my own CC, for this i will have to borrow my friends details.

Does this look like a good deal

Seagate 320GB Freeagent GO - Rs3305 after discount?

Code:
http://cgi.ebay.in/320-GB-FreeAgent-Go-Hard-Disk-2-5-Seagate-320-GB_W0QQitemZ250394225257QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_203?hash=item250394225257&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A1|65%3A2|39%3A1|240%3A1318

edit: okay so none of the coupons are working. So are there no instant 10%-15% discount coupons there right now?

not interested in cash back scheme.

ok got my CA's credit card and bought a ipod now i want to see if i do get cash back. how will i find out ?

am such an ass.I forgot to use the promotion coupon code for the Panny LZ8 I bought :( I could have easily got a bluetooth headset or a cool pair of Sennheizers.I feel like banging my head to a wall :(

OH I messed up too. used netbanking instead of cc! now dad isnt allowing me to swipe twice or would have cancelled the earlier sale and and used the CC from HDFC instead. very sad!

frankmehta said:
OH I messed up too. used netbanking instead of cc! now dad isnt allowing me to swipe twice or would have cancelled the earlier sale and and used the CC from HDFC instead. very sad!

i am not sure if u can or cannot use hdfc net banking. even my payment is not cleared as of yet. waiting and watching.

Wow .. I've been buying a lot of items from ebay using these coupons for the last 2-3 months and today I get a call from some ebay rep to confirm my address and she tells me I'll be getting a surprise gift from ebay for being a loyal customer.

I called ebay's customer care just to make sure it wasnt some hoax marketing call and they confirmed that ebay is sending surprise gifts to a few loyal customers and I'm one of them.

Just hope its not some crappy t-shirt or useless crap and they send something useful. Btw anyone else here get this call?

got a ASUS P320 ,will be getting Nokia BH101 Free with it :eek:hyeah:

and a Nokia BP6MT battery to be used as emergency backup for my N82 ,will be getting 2GB Sandisk Pen Drive Free :D

finally sum good coupons from ebay after 2 months

udayrulz said:
I ordered some stuff >1k today .. , entered iBall headset code .. any idea if and when they ll ship it ?

i think after we confirm the receipt of the item then they will ship it

udayrulz said:
I ordered some stuff >1k today .. , entered iBall headset code .. any idea if and when they ll ship it ?

hmm...usually free gifts will be shipped after about 30-45 days of the offer getting over.
i got my valentine days gift which expired on 14 feb three days back :)

cybertragic said:
Wow .. I've been buying a lot of items from ebay using these coupons for the last 2-3 months and today I get a call from some ebay rep to confirm my address and she tells me I'll be getting a surprise gift from ebay for being a loyal customer.

I called ebay's customer care just to make sure it wasnt some hoax marketing call and they confirmed that ebay is sending surprise gifts to a few loyal customers and I'm one of them.

Just hope its not some crappy t-shirt or useless crap and they send something useful. Btw anyone else here get this call?

mee too gotta call from them.... :clap: :hap2: :hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back