eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
nitant said:
Thanks a lot.

I just used CZYTZNZH5W on a Sandisk microSD card and it worked great. Plus no token Rs1 bullcrap. Instant 15% off

Worked for me too but it said Direct Pay of HDFC in the sentence accepting the voucher.

Dell USA Hot Deals and Coupons

Sorry guys if m a lil offwire here but thot wud help. Have already written to Moderators if they can create a separate thread for this one but till then am using this thread as it serves the same purpose.

I came across a few dell coupons that can be used to get decent discount :) Since lots of us use KMD services to get stuff from states, this one might find its utility there...

I have just tried using a few and they work great :hap2:

Check attached...

AND below are a few HOT ones -

1. $400 off on Philips 47in 47PFL3603D 1080p LCD HDTV! (Expires after first 200 redemptions) - G08?43$LG3ZZF$ - 2009-03-26

2. 20% off on select Inspiron laptop on $799 or more! (Exlcudes e-value codes: 6VAFF-DNDOJC5, 6VAFF-DNDWNA2, 6VAFF-DNCOZM1, 6VAFF-DNCOZM2, 6VAFF-DNDOWE1, 6VAFF-DNDOJC1) - B$89KMG909?2WN - 2009-03-26

3. 25% off on flash memory and select laptop and desktop accessories! (Exclusions: Tumi, Skullcandy, PNY Quadro, Bose Speakers, Wacom ) - B0FP12N2JW5L2L - 2009-03-31

* Buyer who fulfills eligibility, to claim his Gift, will need to:

i. Use the respective Promotion code for the specific gifts (mentioned below) while paying for any item bought on site

ii. Any person transacts (buys any product using PaisaPay) between Rs. 1,000/- and Rs. 4,999/- gets to choose ONE of the 3 gifts mentioned below

o Use Code - JEWQDZ9XQG for Gift - Sandisk 2GB Pen Drive

o Use Code - LQPSEXMYS8 for Gift - iBall 4 Port Slim USB Hub

o Use Code - QSHOEIAWH9 for Gift - iBall i675MV Headset With Mic

iii. Any person transacts (buys any product using PaisaPay) between Rs. 5,000/- and Rs. 9,999/- gets to choose ONE of the 3 gifts mentioned below

o Use Code - MFJSUVHUST for Gift - iBall Face2Face 12MP Webcam

o Use Code - NZEWZS2YUG for Gift - Seinheiser LX90 Headset

o Use Code - TO7Z5LZ8AZ for Gift - Nokia BH-101 Bluetooth Headset

iv. Every Person transacts (buys any product using PaisaPay) above Rs. 10,000/- gets to choose any ONE of the 3 gifts mentioned below

o Use Code - LMSKDA0CYL for Gift - Transcend 160GB Portable Hard Drive

o Use Code - 9TDLAFEITD for Gift - Apple iPod Shuffle 1GB

o Use Code - V9YDAT5JSO for Gift - Aiptek 7" Digital Photo Frame

* The highest amount factually paid in the single transaction (including shipping costs) against which Gift is claimed, shall be considered as the amount of transaction.

* Only one gift can be claimed, per transaction, against each Category (A, B or C).

* Please Note: The gifts will be sent to the REGISTERED ADDRESS ONLY and not the SHIPPING ADDRESS. Users are requested to update their REGISTRATION ADDRESS to ensure that they receive their gifts.

how does this HDFC code work ? U6FMYE97SB. does it mean i have to pay full amount and then after 31 march 15% gets cut off or what ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back