English TV series discussion

Anyone watching/ watched Dracula?

Just completed watching the third episode and it's been a very decent show so far. Excellent performances from Meyers and Jessica De Gouw. I think I'll really hate the fact that it got cancelled after I'm through watching the first season.

Person of Interest finale was fabulous. I got goosebumps when I saw-"Father" on screen.
I was literally about to cry.
Now have to wait 4-5 months[emoji24].

Person of Interest Finale was insane. Damn I cant wait to see what happens next. I hope Harold re-writes parts of it to make it better and more awesome than Samaritan. This time with Root helping him. Things can only go up now :D

Cant wait for the next season. JUST CANT WAIT.

Just remembered one thing about the episode, maybe a hint to the pilot :
they took a night vision goggle from the high end apartment. It was never used in the episode [\spoiler]

Whose Line is back. 4 eps in and not very strong this season. I hope that it doesn't get cancelled :(
They still insist on getting all these celeb guest stars and forcing them into routines... bah. It was more fun when they just grabbed someone from the audience.

Saw the poster for another Arrow/Flash spinoff, Legends of tomorrow. Not sure if I want another superhero show from the same universe.
Also saw the trailer for Supergirl. The opening looked more like 'The devil wears Prada'. And the tone feels even lighter than Flash. More on the lines of a chick flick.

Back