Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Finished watching Pirates quadrology was very satisfied with all 4 movies hoping they come with another one soon.

Where does the mermaid took the father ?

Mystic River - 7.75/10
Amazing movie and superb direction by Clint Eastwood. Tim Robbins did a fantastic job, as well as Sean Penn.
The first movie to win both the Academy Awards for Best actor (Sean Penn) and Best supporting actor (Tim Robbins) since Ben Hur.
I can never forget that amazing scene in which Sean Penn talks with Tim Robbins in the balcony. Brilliant performance by Penn. :hail:
Next up is either Unforgiven or Amelie or American History X. :)

40 year old virgin - 7/10
a decent one time watch with great acting and fantastic comradeship between the usual ensemble.i was longing for a timepass comedy like this for some time now.

Does anybody know when Gangs Of Wasseypur is coming out on DVD or Bluray? If ever?

The movie never released in the USA. And all I can find is cam rips on torrents. Still haven't seen it. Kashyap is playing this wrong by not releasing it outside India.

Total Recall (2012) : 7/10.. nothing much in the story but sfx were awesome. Even the action sequences were good to watch. Overall an average movie.

Back