Reliance Jio Rollout

Anyone has issues in JIO stop using...

Don't know why people are cribbing/crying about jio it's free u are not paying a single Rupee to use their services if not happy then stop using it and use ur existing service provider.

What gives you people the right to tell others to stop using the Jio sim if they have issues with it? I'm sure everyone has enough brains to decide for themselves.

The whole point of this 3 month testing window is to identify issues with the network. And when people post issues here, you want them to stop, saying it is crying, and defending Jio like fanboys?

This is a public forum and those with issues have as much right to post as those who are happy with the service. So stop trying to give useless advice to people, and speak up if you have something useful to contribute.

If something is working fine for someone then there's nothing to do but enjoy the service, but if someone has issues then maybe posting about it will lead to a resolution right?

if Idea/airtel can handle the load for millions of customers then why not Jio can handle it, They already have over 17Ml customer base now.
Idea/Airtel do not have any free data schemes. So whoever uses their service, uses it much less than how we are using Jio.
People hardly use 1GB/month in Airtel/Voda/Idea and pay around Rs.250 for that. But here we are talking about 4GB/day free internet for 14 months. Huge number of people will use it and so there are concerns regarding the infrastructure.

So there is no way that you can compare millions of customers of Idea/Airtel with that of Jio

Idea/Airtel do not have any free data schemes. So whoever uses their service, uses it much less than how we are using Jio.
People hardly use 1GB/month in Airtel/Voda/Idea and pay around Rs.250 for that. But here we are talking about 4GB/day free internet for 14 months. Huge number of people will use it and so there are concerns regarding the infrastructure.

So there is no way that you can compare millions of customers of Idea/Airtel with that of Jio

I think u missing the main point here It's not an open offer for everyone that you walk into jio store and u come out with a working simcard for free for 14months it's only for people who buy iPhone, Not every one is gonna buy an apple phone, Right ?

As for the infrastructure i think they have the best right now as compared to Airtel/idea or any other here in India.

What gives you people the right to tell others to stop using the Jio sim if they have issues with it? I'm sure everyone has enough brains to decide for themselves.

The whole point of this 3 month testing window is to identify issues with the network. And when people post issues here, you want them to stop, saying it is crying, and defending Jio like fanboys?

This is a public forum and those with issues have as much right to post as those who are happy with the service. So stop trying to give useless advice to people, and speak up if you have something useful to contribute.

If something is working fine for someone then there's nothing to do but enjoy the service, but if someone has issues then maybe posting about it will lead to a resolution right?
People should also know that its all India launch network test with free service , with unlimited data but 4GB FUP now . Whatever issues people post they will only act if they dont know about it or can do something for it . Other issues which require major changes in infrastructure will not happen overnight and they close the complaint . Really cant do much about it a its free . I have had 4 network complaints out of which only first complaint they called up . Rest all closed with no changes . Now improvement has come after 5 months .
So please post the issues and complaint to JIO but action as i have said earlier . Resolution takes time

When less people were using it I have got 75Mbps also . So what ...... free users will reduce the stats and its a known fact .
So Jio haters should keep the biggest point that its FREE
Comparing it with AVOID is in not correct perceptive . I have done 1.7TB from the date i have got the connection . Never ever would have done that if paying .

Airtel is so afraid that they have began their OPEN Network because it was a reality that where Airtel had poor 2G, JIO has usable 4G . People were talking . Airtel has given 2GB 4G free on my postpaid connection due to this JIO threat .

Problems exist in JIO and hope will get sorted out but thats why they have had the trial launch . So whoever had good network earlier might not see a chnage but for self it has been an improvement in Band 40 and Band 5
Take a chill , comments are not personal
Sidenote- I dont work for any mobile company :)

I think u missing the main point here It's not an open offer for everyone that you walk into jio store and u come out with a working simcard for free for 14months it's only for people who buy iPhone, Not every one is gonna buy an apple phone, Right ?

As for the infrastructure i think they have the best right now as compared to Airtel/idea or any other here in India.
If you take a look at the post which you had quoted originally, there it was mentioned that Jio will be extending Free Preview Offer till Jan 2017 for all Lyf phones. Due to this info, RakaKaKaKa had mentioned that a tsunami of people would keep on using Jio for 14 months.

If you take a look at the post which you had quoted originally, there it was mentioned that Jio will be extending Free Preview Offer till Jan 2017 for all Lyf phones. Due to this info, RakaKaKaKa had mentioned that a tsunami of people would keep on using Jio for 14 months.

It's to be extended and with what offer and when no one knows, As for the Apple promo it's very much on and again it's not an unlimited plan or 4gb unlimited what we are getting now.

i am not getting signal on my jio sim @ my house since last 2 days
sec 82,noida

tried multiple phones but no luck.works at office

anyone else??

@PHOENiX117 i am also facing same problem inside house, signal is their but volte and jiojion not working lyf/one plus one phone outside house both works fine since last 3 days (i am begusarai bihar)
now today morning its working fine.

My generated code got expired. Now I removed the app and reinstalled but now not getting the option to Find location/ generate code.

Now what to do to get new code? Is it per phone only once??

Yes, once per phone. Don't generate the barcode beforehand from your new device. They are rejecting many barcodes as their system says it has already been claimed. It is better to generate right in front of them.

People should also know that its all India launch network test with free service , with unlimited data but 4GB FUP now . Whatever issues people post they will only act if they dont know about it or can do something for it . Other issues which require major changes in infrastructure will not happen overnight and they close the complaint . Really cant do much about it a its free . I have had 4 network complaints out of which only first complaint they called up . Rest all closed with no changes . Now improvement has come after 5 months .
So please post the issues and complaint to JIO but action as i have said earlier . Resolution takes time

When less people were using it I have got 75Mbps also . So what ...... free users will reduce the stats and its a known fact .
So Jio haters should keep the biggest point that its FREE
Comparing it with AVOID is in not correct perceptive . I have done 1.7TB from the date i have got the connection . Never ever would have done that if paying .

Airtel is so afraid that they have began their OPEN Network because it was a reality that where Airtel had poor 2G, JIO has usable 4G . People were talking . Airtel has given 2GB 4G free on my postpaid connection due to this JIO threat .

Problems exist in JIO and hope will get sorted out but thats why they have had the trial launch . So whoever had good network earlier might not see a chnage but for self it has been an improvement in Band 40 and Band 5
Take a chill , comments are not personal
Sidenote- I dont work for any mobile company :)

True that. Airtel is scared. After reading comments here sent a porting request to 1900.
Got a call within 30 minutes. Cribbed about expensive data plans.
My current plan is Rs.249 CUG (Legacy) + Rs.100 for 300 MB data -> Rs.349+Tax
Airtel rep agreed to remove the Rs.100 data top up and add 500MB per month top up free of cost for 6 months as part of retention. Now I am getting base plan + 500 MB per month @ Rs.249 per month!
Why cant they reduce prices for all customers? Wouldn't that help retain. Sickened that we have to resort to porting tactics to get a better plan!

Update From My Side :-

As I previously posted here about my problem here to activate my Jio SIM which I took 12-09-2016 at post number

#1624 #1627 #1631 #1633 #1643 #1671

Today I'm able to visit Jio Care Service Center - Greeted with very nice behavior

Upon explaining, They took my SIM card and Sim Packet everything for destroying purpose and in return I was offered FIVE (5) Jio SIM card <-- Yes you are reading right....I was shocked in a Good Way....at first I thought I was mistaking - Take a Good look around if another 4 people was queuing behind / beside me....but Nope.

I don't want to misuse Reliance property - So finally took THREE (3) of them - Below is the picture. They issued those just scan my Aadhar Card and Finger Prints. They don't want to look even my phone or any thing below is the proof

Waiting for Activation Now - Will post back if anything goes wrong

8avw1Bz.jpg

Though this SIM card don't have any printed number - Jio Employee write them by pen which I covered by Blue Color at the Left Side.... This is ODD though.

BvG0kIb.jpg

Update From My Side :-

As I previously posted here about my problem here to activate my Jio SIM which I took 12-09-2016 at post number

#1624 #1627 #1631 #1633 #1643 #1671

Today I'm able to visit Jio Care Service Center - Greeted with very nice behavior

Upon explaining, They took my SIM card and Sim Packet everything for destroying purpose and in return I was offered FIVE (5) Jio SIM card <-- Yes you are reading right....I was shocked in a Good Way....at first I thought I was mistaking - Take a Good look around if another 4 people was queuing behind / beside me....but Nope.

I don't want to misuse Reliance property - So finally took THREE (3) of them - Below is the picture. They issued those just scan my Aadhar Card and Finger Prints. They don't want to look even my phone or any thing below is the proof

Waiting for Activation Now - Will post back if anything goes wrong

8avw1Bz.jpg

Though this SIM card don't have any printed number - Jio Employee write them by pen which covered by Blue Color at the Left Side.... This is ODD though.

BvG0kIb.jpg
When Reliance announced their commercial launch, they said that Free Preview Offer will be valid for only 1 SIM if multiple SIM has been taken by the same person.
Do check and let us know if you are getting preview offer on all 3 numbers

When Reliance announced their commercial launch, they said that Free Preview Offer will be valid for only 1 SIM if multiple SIM has been taken by the same person.
I'm getting Welcome Offer (4GB) (not Preview Offer) on both of my JIO sims on Same ID.

There is no preview offer now it's welcome for every one. Have 3 jio connection on my ID all are on welcome offer.

Recently my friend tried to port out of IDEA where he was on 299 plan which was giving him 500Mb 4G, 600mins calls. He told he wishes to port in to Jio because it has cheap calls and data.
Then the dude on the phone gave him 2GB 4G and 1000mins upgrade for Lifetime. He took in written from that retention team guy that plan would be applicable for at least 1 year.

Jio FTW!!!

Prepaid wise Personal Experience with Idea is I'm getting 4GB LTE - 2Gb 4G/3G + 2Gb only 4G for ₹ 250.

Clearly looks like AVOID isn't going like Jio to bet on Voice calls, Only data offers are coming!

Back