Vodafone CC executive manhandled me

Status
Not open for further replies.

gursud

Disciple
Hello People

The incident which happened to me today is the most awful thing i had ever expected in my life.

The incident took place at 4 30 PM today.

I have been to vodafone store, whitefield, Bangalore to pay my mobile bill. As i was supposed to pay late payment charges i though of speaking to them for a waiver.

So when i went inside i have seen notices saying servers are down. I have been this notices from so many days.This servers are down for almost 20 days as this is my 4th visit to them in last 20 days. So i told one of their executive how come the servers are down for 20 days. he replied in a rude and offending tone " No its only for one week". His rude behaviour irritated me and told him to speak normally. He now said "Ok from last 20 days. what should i do". This rude and negligent attitude got on my nerves. So i thought its better to leave the place. While leaving i have murmered ***hole. This provoked him and he started attacking me. I was in a shock and my senses almost stopped working. Before i realized whats happening he has slapped me twice and pushed me. Even he tried to throw a chair on me. We had a few verbal exchange of accuses.

While the entire incident happened neither of the executives stopped him. I have escalated this issue to their manager.Also i have lodged an FIR on him.

Experts please tell me whether this kind iof issues be dealt by consumer forum. Dont know i am in full depression after this incident. I am feeling very low now.

Please suggest whether i can lodge a compliant via consumer forum?

Thanks
Gursud.

Re: Vodafone CC executive Manhandled

post your grudge in their Fb /twitter page for starters.

did u note his name because you have lodged an FIR in that case do mention his name.

I am very embarassed and was in utter shock at that time. This is the first time someone slapped me after my school. May be i sound like jerk, but i feel forum is to vent out my feelings on bad customer care services by vodafone.:(

oops . not his name over here but their fb/twitter page. i am sure they will do the needful.

you do the needful by editing his name

oh wtf !

Yes ggt said flood their FB/Twitter pages. And also you can connect VF rep here in TE at vodafoneindia, not sure wether he is real or bot :ashamed:

posted on their facebook page. I am shatterred after this incident.:(. its very embarassing too.

Yes, I can imagine how you would be feeling. That attack was totally uncalled and rude behavior.

and don't be shattered, roll up your sleeves and ready to fight back :)

First of all you should not have reported it to anyone and should have sent 2-3 of your friends together to kick his ass off. and then you and your friends both should have reported it together for manhandling customers separately to police and everywhere. . that way he would have got served properly. and you would not have had any grudges. I mean wtf man.. physical violence that too by a customer service exec.. not at fu**kin all acceptable. call the news channels and ask them to take this up.. if you have any contacts with any news channel then it would be great.
there is so much you can do.. they would come begging at your doorsteps.. but you gotta handle it properly..

And you walked away silently?? I'd have kicked him where it hurts him the most! 0_0

This is not acceptable at all - a CS rep beating a customer:mad: . WTH he thinks he is. Do whatever you can do to teach him a lesson for his lifetime.
All I can say is FIR is one thing you have already registered, Send a email to Vodafone support and tell them the incident.

semi presentable low salaried under educated cheapsters, have you ever tried to read their names on their badge pinned to their chest ?

malhotraraul said:
semi presentable low salaried under educated cheapsters, have you ever tried to read their names on their badge pinned to their chest ?

Err... what does their names have to do with them being undereducated or cheapsters?

If you have logged an FIR then it would not be a bad idea to sue them up. If you say this is what happened then ask for a copy of CCTV footage via police as every big cooperate store has it now a days and escalate the issue as big as you can imagine. The company would pay you huge sums to cover this up.

Also as for the depression. I would advise you to vent it out on some weights in the gym for quite some time so that next time anything remotely similar happenes you should not be the one end up getting depressed. I am sure you will take my advise positively and seriously.

The issue has already been escalated. Yes i would have kicked him there itself. To be frank i was in an utter shock where all my senses got numb. Yes i need to agree that i am a coward though. Whatever, i decided not to leave this issue.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Switch said:
Also as for the depression. I would advise you to vent it out on some weights in the gym for quite some time so that next time anything remotely similar happenes you should not be the one end up getting depressed. I am sure you will take my advise positively and seriously.
I got your point. Sure i will do.

(mods/OP) Please correct the thread title, it gives the wrong (opposite) message :D

Yeah I felt so. But i guess i do not have the option to edit the title.Any pointers?

^you can try to edit your first post.
I got the title corrected like this the last time.

The moment I read the thread title, I thought swordfish beat up a Vodafone CC executive for his 10k+ bill.

http://www.techenclave.com/mobile-phones/vodafone-unethical-billing-issue-188159.html

@OP , Sorry to hear about this incident . Its really very shocking ! That CC guy must be out of his mind to be so rude to a customer and then get physical as well. Maybe he was in a bad mood for some reason but doesn't give him the right to behave this way . I would say as someone mentioned , report the issue to press, take police with you and demand for the CCTV footage. Also send a complain in writing along with the copy of Police FIR to your regional Vodafone head and the country head. You need to teach them a lesson .

To every action, there is equal and opposite reaction: But in your case it was far from equal and aggressive reaction. You murmured ***hole and ethically :) there should have been verbal altercation.

Don't get depressed, lighten up and fight back and make that person realize who he messed with ;)

gursud said:
Hello People

The incident which happened to me today is the most awful thing i had ever expected in my life.

The incident took place at 4 30 PM today.

I have been to vodafone store, whitefield, Bangalore to pay my mobile bill. As i was supposed to pay late payment charges i though of speaking to them for a waiver.

So when i went inside i have seen notices saying servers are down. I have been this notices from so many days.This servers are down for almost 20 days as this is my 4th visit to them in last 20 days. So i told one of their executive how come the servers are down for 20 days. he replied in a rude and offending tone " No its only for one week". His rude behaviour irritated me and told him to speak normally. He now said "Ok from last 20 days. what should i do". This rude and negligent attitude got on my nerves. So i thought its better to leave the place. While leaving i have murmered ***hole. This provoked him and he started attacking me. I was in a shock and my senses almost stopped working. Before i realized whats happening he has slapped me twice and pushed me. Even he tried to throw a chair on me. We had a few verbal exchange of accuses.

While the entire incident happened neither of the executives stopped him. I have escalated this issue to their manager.Also i have lodged an FIR on him.

Experts please tell me whether this kind iof issues be dealt by consumer forum. Dont know i am in full depression after this incident. I am feeling very low now.

Please suggest whether i can lodge a compliant via consumer forum?

Thanks
Gursud.

I wish I was there. You know he would have gone off with poop on his pants.
LOL anyways, I thought such incidents happen in Delhi only :p. FIR is a must. Show him you're serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back