FS: Games 15% Discount On Steam Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Summer Sale is Here!!
TF2 Keys are going for 180 after Steam Sell Fee you'll get 156.53 in your wallet and 15% off of 156.33 is 133 is what you will pay.

If you are skeptical don't be. DM me I'll walk you through it.
Inventory Link (Will get more keys when needed)

Quick and smooth: For anyone wandering you can trade and get the balance in your wallet. As far as the actual trade is considered @OP will take care of everything just accept and wait.

Edit: It's more like Accept --> Lots of mouse clicks --> Wait :D

Leaving feedback

Last edited:
Quick and smooth transaction. Got ~1k Worth of credit.
Would recommend to anyone who wants to grab something during the steam sale for an additional discount.

I just bought some steam credit from OP. Smooth process. Commenting here so that I can give feedback.

Something to note for others who are interested: You need to have steam guard enabled on the Steam mobile app for at least 7 days before you can sell the keys/cards/skins on community. OP will guide you on that. Still worth getting steam balance credit at 15% off.

I just bought some steam credit from OP. Smooth process. Commenting here so that I can give feedback.

Something to note for others who are interested: You need to have steam guard enabled on the Steam mobile app for at least 7 days before you can sell the keys/cards/skins on community. OP will guide you on that. Still worth getting steam balance credit at 15% off.
And what if i dont have steam on mobile as app.

@op. check pm.

And what if i dont have steam on mobile as app.

@op. check pm.
You have to have Steam Guard on your account otherwise you won't be able to use the Steam Market Place.
And even if you turn it on right now you have to wait 15 days before you can use the market place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back