Audio 1964 Ears - A new company that manufactures Custom In-Ears

BUT WHY are you not interested in Fullsized HPs !!

If you like different signatures , IEMs, CUstoms, HPs, speakers ...are quite diferent in signatures !!

So get yourself some great HPs! I dont think you will like the LCD2 though , HE6 seems to be perfect for you !

mukulymn said:
i hope u rid urself of multiple music personality disorder, love one iem, donate others to us and remain happily ever after.

Really difficult! I have the same multiple personality disorder with movies - silent movies one day, Kurosawa the next and then same crappy B Horror movie (though I prefer to call a few "Cult Classics" ;)), so on and so forth. While I've been able to get rid of the "crappy B movie" personality, I'm still living with a few personalities. If I've to stretch that into music domain, I have to live with a few IEMs at the min, never one :(
strategy said:
BUT WHY are you not interested in Fullsized HPs !!

If you like different signatures , IEMs, CUstoms, HPs, speakers ...are quite diferent in signatures !!

So get yourself some great HPs! I dont think you will like the LCD2 though , HE6 seems to be perfect for you !
Even when I am at home - lazy, tired, sleepy, unable to move an inch from the couch, I prefer to sleep with IEMs. I already have a speaker system though the synergy is not that great after spending much more than all IEMs combined. But, at least I am free from having anything on my head. Moreover, it does fill a large hall, so even if I had to move for some reason, I won't miss the music. Portable headphones are ok - got a few low-end budget models. But, full-size headphones? They'll tie me to a desktop system - not my type :p

Back