2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why life keeps me waiting for everthing . Got the WMC key on 11th day .
Have still not received dreamspark premium a/c details .

kuduku

I've said it before but I have to say it again - Thank you. This is the thread that just keeps giving and giving with no end in sight. Enough license keys here to last 3 generations :)

Best 900 bucks I ever spent. In my opinion, hands-down the most bang for your buck thread on TE... Ever!

Whodaman? Kuduku Da Man ;)

kudukuI've said it before but I have to say it again - Thank you. This is the thread that just keeps giving and giving with no end in sight. Enough license keys here to last 3 generations :)Best 900 bucks I ever spent. In my opinion, hands-down the most bang for your buck thread on TE... Ever!Whodaman? Kuduku Da Man ;)
thanks man , just wanted to give back to community as I had got when same was running for Win 7 . Same , members helped and I got Win 7 and Win xp keys to last 3 generations in last Win 7 deal . With additional keys with Dreamspark I have made lots of people go genuine in Win xp atleast . Once somebody tries to go genuine way if possible than he tries to follow it till he can...So once again thanks

Guys if anyone of you have Win 8 Pro 64bit in your bit torrent app, then please seed it... I am getting very low download speed :-/

I have been charged thrice for INR 900 each ...twice payment didn't succeed ..I got error message "BAD IP " ,for third time It was successful , How can I get Rs1800 back ??? but when I checked today it was showing 3 payments

I have been charged thrice for INR 900 each ...twice payment didn't succeed ..I got error message "BAD IP " ,for third time It was successful , How can I get Rs1800 back ??? but when I checked today it was showing 3 payments

Did you get SMS confirm for the 2 payment that were not suceeded but charged?

Read in another forum
If you are using WMC keys to upgrade than the keys are working but fresh install using WMC iso is not working
Not confirmed
If anyone is doing a new / fresh install can try it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back