Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
No warranty
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Don't have PS eye and not interested in games supporting PS move
This two move controllers came bundled with PS3 that I had bought second hand and since I don't have a PS Eye, I am not using it and am not interested in PS Move games also. I have rated the condition as 6 out of 10 because I don't have a PS Eye and I am not able to test it if it's working in game or not. But, I have tried connecting it to my PS3 and have tested all the buttons and they are working perfectly. I don't know much about the battery life of the product. It was collecting dust since 2019 and hence thought to sell it and will invest the money in Dualshock 3.

One controller has a band attached and another doesn't have a band. Message me if you want any specific details.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 110
  • 1_1.jpeg
    1_1.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 115
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 2_2.jpeg
    2_2.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 102
This two move controllers came bundled with PS3 that I had bought second hand and since I don't have a PS Eye, I am not using it and am not interested in PS Move games also. I have rated the condition as 6 out of 10 because I don't have a PS Eye and I am not able to test it if it's working in game or not. But, I have tried connecting it to my PS3 and have tested all the buttons and they are working perfectly. I don't know much about the battery life of the product. It was collecting dust since 2019 and hence thought to sell it and will invest the money in Dualshock 3.

One controller has a band attached and another doesn't have a band. Message me if you want any specific details.

Is this still available.

Can you ship this

Back