2009-10 Football Transfers !!

whatsinaname said:
True. It is a risk, but he is an experienced coach who plays good football. And he knows how to get the best out of players. Lets see how it turns out.

Either way, El classico this year will be awesome.

Xavi, Messi, Iniesta, Ibra vs CR9,Kaka,Robben,Villa
Two of those deals aren't done yet, muppet.

whatsinaname said:
Yes, and those are mistakes that will hopefully not be made again. Perez bought S.Ramos, there is now Pepe and Garay and the Diarras are not being sold. (If Zizou has any say in the matter.) There are still two more signings to be made, a CB and another LB.

Another little known fact, when Perez last took over the club, they were on the verge of bankruptcy. The Figo, Zizou and Beckham signings made the club solvent again. Maybe the present financial stability was worth one CL followed by three trophy less seasons.
Quite frankly, Real Madrid's backline is utterly crap for a club with players like Kaka, and soon Ronaldo. The only good player they have at the back is Casillas. Ramos and Pepe are their best defenders, and are both overrated beyond belief IMO - especially Ramos.

Keane 16 said:
Two of those deals aren't done yet, muppet.

Keane 16 said:
Quite frankly, Real Madrid's backline is utterly crap for a club with players like Kaka, and soon Ronaldo. The only good player they have at the back is Casillas. Ramos and Pepe are their best defenders, and are both overrated beyond belief IMO - especially Ramos.

'Muppet'. :hap5:

Maybe you think they are overrated, it's your opinion. I think they are perfectly good. Kept the same Barca team everyone is raving about very quiet the season before last.

Lose their heads easily, yes. Overrated, not for me.

Next season CL will be fun :)
Btw would love to see united buying 2-3 players now... cause i think we might struggle for goals :| (mind u i thought the same before 06-07 season and united scored 5 in the opening game :) )

We've signed another youngster, 15 year old Martin Angha which will take place in January when he turns 16.

Also we're after Sakho, 19 yo defender from PSG, who from what i've heard is just what we need bar maybe some more experience. Even though he is young, he has played lots of games. I think this would be a typical Wenger signing, like the Nasri mould, young but lots of games under his belt

Also Dzeko has agreed to sign a pre-contract with Milan according to Italian reports, which makes me happy because there are less chances of Ade leaving

LOL, I think he rejected her earlier once, like 1 year back when she approached him.

But now he seems to have fallen to her charms (if any,lol).

Eto'o is good but I guess he's past his prime. I think he should be looking at a deal from someone like Man $hitty ... he gets loads of cash, the club gets to boast off about having a CL winner amongst their ranks.

^^ Eto is an underrated player. I think he is still world class and would be an asset to any team. I feel he might go to inter in a ibra-eto swap deal....mourinho would love him.

cheers.

he's 28 ? i thought he was already into 29 :p

but honestly, no i don't think he can make it at united. besides..even at 28 he probably has another year or so .. 2 at max... so he won't be the best buy for united at this time with all the cash ;)

Benzema should be ideal guy .

red_devil said:
he's 28 ? i thought he was already into 29 :p

but honestly, no i don't think he can make it at united. besides..even at 28 he probably has another year or so .. 2 at max... so he won't be the best buy for united at this time with all the cash ;)

Benzema should be ideal guy .

I agree. He misses too many chances. If he didn't play with Messi, Xavi, Iniesta behind him, I think he would be a Trezeguet level striker.

Back