Monitors 22 Incher LCD Suggestion

hey nVidiaBeast, the LG monitor seems pretty good. I think this is just the right one for me. Thanks for pointing it out mate :D

I'll mostly use it for watching divx movies + TataSky tv and some very occasional gaming.

The first thing tomorrow, i'll confirm its availability & pricing with my vendor.

The Samsung 226BW and Dell seem to have better reviews than the Viewsonic 22-inchers. Specs on paper seem better as well, but haven't used them so not speaking from personal experience. Have the 20 inch Samsung hooked into my ols system and have no complaints so far. Samsung and Dell are expensive tho.

Hey,this WT model dosent have HDMI ,just normal DVI and VGA.The HDMI model is 226WA which is I dont think you get here.:mad: I knew it was too good to be true.

@beast : is the LG TN or S-IPS panel? im gonna assemble a new system so jus looking for a good panel for Games/HD movies so will this be good? and do u have any idea where i can get it in Tamilnadu?

went to lammy at 5.30 came home at 7.took half day at work..

bought Viewsonic VX2245Wm with ipod dock/4 USB/Speaker with woofer and 22" Wide.. games look amazing on 22" will post with pics on Showoff this weekend till then hold ur horses.

Back