240GB of Awesomeness!!!

Udit

Skilled

major change but after lots of bumps

os install took 40mins

crystal disk info showing 70% life left

only performance amazingly great after the bumps but the bumps only got me sad

Paid Rs. 41,000

YAAR Super stuff but 41K.. WAYY TOO Exp yaarr...not worth 41k coz 6-8 months downl the line value will be almsot 40% less.. or best was to get 2 60 gb put on RAID 0 :p What a performance in 22k read speed 550 mb and write also 550 LOL ...Its good buy but 41K.. Not worth it at al...

Desecrator said:
Congrats! :D

So noticed any change from your previous setup? :p

major change but after lots of bumps

os install took 40mins

crystal disk info showing 70% life left

only performance amazingly great after the bumps but the bumps only got me sad
stalker said:
refer thread title :p

I guess all his apprehensions got settled once he started using it :)

ya kind of
anks22402 said:
YAAR Super stuff but 41K.. WAYY TOO Exp yaarr...not worth 41k coz 6-8 months downl the line value will be almsot 40% less.. or best was to get 2 60 gb put on RAID 0 :p What a performance in 22k read speed 550 mb and write also 550 LOL ...Its good buy but 41K.. Not worth it at al...
if I can afford it what is your problem??????

wow congrats!....you sir have spent on a ssd, what people dont spend on their entire pc....epic awesomeness though!!!!!!!

Udit stop using CDM 3 and AS SSD benching tools. Did you not read the other thread already? And stop worrying. Your drive tops the other benchmarks. :D

anks22402 said:
Right! Like spending for dual U2410s and countless watches is totally worth it. FFS that's his dough. For all you know, your Intel 80GB SSD falls short of prowess when compared to his drive so next time try harder.

:rofl:

Back