Budget 0-20k 27" 1440p high refresh rate monitor for gaming/media consumption for around 20k?

I have ordered Acer Nitro XV272U V3 from Amazon today.. Thanks to everyone who recommended this monitor..

I see many online reviews about quality issues in monitors in general.. That one has to more cautiously inspect the new monitor for possible quality issues and go for replacement if required.. Sadly I don't know what to look for in a monitor.. How do I know if my monitor is good and not some already returned one..

Thanks once again..

If someone has used, essentially it will be a opened one. I got a perfectly sealed one, as i can see now the replacement is done by service center.

Any suggestions for the best text clarity? Mostly, I'm looking for chart reading and occasionally media watching. 27" preferred size.
as everyone suggested Acer Xv272u but it is OOS everywhere.

but this is VA panel. I am looking for IPS only.
how important is refresh rate for non gamer. I dont do gaming at all. I checked few more option and getting 4K panel at 22-24K range from Samsung, LG, Benq and Viewsonic. All are 60Hz.
I would say going from 60 to 120+ is definitely noticeable on just the desktop. Mouse tracking and system responsiveness feels much smoother. But 4k will be a much more noticeable upgrade for you, assuming you don't game at all.

I would say going from 60 to 120+ is definitely noticeable on just the desktop. Mouse tracking and system responsiveness feels much smoother. But 4k will be a much more noticeable upgrade for you, assuming you don't game at all.

If your primary use case is “text”, then size of text on a 4K is visibly small. I learnt this the hard way.

This was on my list! It looks like a great deal on paper.

Ah, the one thing preventing me from pulling the trigger on this was the lack of an rtings review. I didn't realize the "kvbmiiprzx" corresponded to the v2. I unfortunately can't find any direct reviews of the v3 panel, although people seem happy with it so far. It's very tempting at the current price.
v3 is currently 17.3k on amazon, no brainer for the price a few of my friends have it. I have used the older kv model in the past and its great too

Back