Budget 0-20k 27" 1440p high refresh rate monitor for gaming/media consumption for around 20k?

Hear lots of good things about this model, but few review mentioned about backlight bleeding and absence of GSync... What do you think
Some amount of backlight bleed is a given with IPS panels, but the bleed on these monitors is very acceptable. Gsync works just fine. You have to enable it in the Nvidia Control Panel. Here's mine with it enabled:

Img.png

Backlight bleeding is very common in IPS panels and Gsync isn't really necessary if you have a decent GPU that pushes more frames than your monitor's refresh rate.

i am also hunting for a good monitor for trading / movies / analysis. Have checked our the below LG wide screen montior, please suggest if anything better available. Only problem is WFHD

LG-Ultrawide

Wider estate good for charts and analysis. I do trading for 2-3 hours in the morning. 27" difinetly added the value. I am yet to see full potential of my monitor. still hunting GFX.

If the OP has not purchased a monitor yet, here is my suggestion under your budget of 20k INR
27in - 2k - 165hz - IPS

I bought the Acer Nitro Xv272U V3 last week for ~17k.
My unit has zero dead pixels and the backlight bleed is barely visible (Only in the dark with a black screen). The only "bad" thing is the panel gap between the screen and the front panel (~5mm), I don't really mind it but it's a bit annoying considering the price.

9/10

i am getting this MSI for 23k from a local shop. Let me know if this is a good buy. Looking only for ultrawide monitors as of now

The amazon listing is very weird
  • Smooth Full HD Monitor For Laptop: Elevate your viewing experience with this Full HD (3440x1440) computer monitor. With a fast 1ms response time and 100Hz refresh rate, this MSI monitor offers smooth and strain-free visuals.
Full HD and 1440p?

The official website mentions 1440p, That is a good deal at 23k imo.

Back