3 months Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for INR 50

I think this only works for 1st time subscriber. My remaining gold membership period was converted to ultimate in 2019 after charging ₹50. Now I’m just trying to sell the Xbox one(sold), Xbox one x and PS4 pro and stick to my PC for gaming. 1st gold memebership price was increased few years back from 2.3k to 4k/year and now no annual subscription at all. They‘re getting greedy day by day. Not renewing. I’m out. Gladly most console exclusives are coming to PC now days. So no point playing with inferior quality on consoles. luls.

Get 4 months of Xbox gamepass ultimate for ₹120 using this method.

1. Buy xbox gamepass (non ultimate version) for 1 month for ₹50, ₹59 after tax.
  2. Turn off recurring billing.
  3. Buy xbox gamepass ultimate 3 months for ₹50. (₹59 after tax) It'll change your base gamepass to ultimate edition and youll have 4 months of gamepass ultimate for ₹118.
  4. Turn off recurring billing.
  5. Enjoy

bVOm7cA.jpg

Edit: It takes some time for the subscription to update on the xbox app check the status of the sub here https://account.microsoft.com/services

Source: https://www.reddit.com/user/frustrated_baby/
As posted in reddit. All Credits go to the above OP.
When will this offer end?

When will this offer end?
Noticed this in Reddit sub and posted it here for our forum gamer members. I too did not take it yet.
Don't know when it will end but one can buy as a gift which is 1k per 6months and the max number of months one can buy is 36 months plus these above 3 or 4 months.
The above also I noticed in the reddit sub which was previously posted by one of our fellow forum members there and here as well.
So all credits go to them or him.

If i buy the xbox pass would i be able to play fifa 21 on my pc with it?
You can link EA Play (non-pro) with Game Pass. The linking is weird in that it has to be done through login to a support page on the EA website which you can find through a search. Whatever is available on the basic EA Play subscription is available then through Game Pass. I think it includes the basic version of FIFA 21, but I haven't checked since linking the accounts and installing the EA Desktop app.

I just ended up buying it. Now after it expires do we make a new account and get it again for another 4 months or how would it work?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 113
I just ended up buying it. Now after it expires do we make a new account and get it again for another 4 months or how would it work?
The offer is not always there but if you don't use an account for a couple of months, it becomes eligible again for the next offer. If the offer is available and your existing account doesn't work with it, then you can create a new account but you will lose the progress.

I have my Steam/Epic/GOG collection, so I just use this once every 6 months. Getting 6 months within a year for 118 bucks is not bad as it allows me to try some of the games which I will never purchase.

The offer is not always there but if you don't use an account for a couple of months, it becomes eligible again for the next offer. If the offer is available and your existing account doesn't work with it, then you can create a new account but you will lose the progress.

I have my Steam/Epic/GOG collection, so I just use this once every 6 months. Getting 6 months within a year for 118 bucks is not bad as it allows me to try some of the games which I will never purchase.
I Mostly play only career modes on Fifa so i will backup the save file and play with a new account if it doesn't work :p

If that offer is shown in your xbox account, you will get 8 months of XGP ultimate for 699+tax.
Yeah. I'll just add that if you only need it for PC, and you're not using an Xbox console, then you could instead just get the 8 months of Game Pass for PC for 489+ tax: https://www.xbox.com/en-in/games/store/pc-game-pass/cfq7ttc0kgq8/0002 . I think Ultimate might still offer some perks/extras even on PC, but for the most part the PC pass alone should suffice. @bssunilreddy

Yeah. I'll just add that if you only need it for PC, and you're not using an Xbox console, then you could instead just get the 8 months of Game Pass for PC for 489+ tax: https://www.xbox.com/en-in/games/store/pc-game-pass/cfq7ttc0kgq8/0002 . I think Ultimate might still offer some perks/extras even on PC, but for the most part the PC pass alone should suffice. @bssunilreddy
PC Game Pass has EA Play, no point buying ultimate actually for PC players. I thought ultimate had EA play. If xbox cloud gaming was available in India, might be worth it.

so flight simulator/msfs on non ultimate pass is which edition ? delux one or ultimate one can someone please check i solely want the pass for msfs

so flight simulator/msfs on non ultimate pass is which edition ? delux one or ultimate one can someone please check i solely want the pass for msfs
I can confirm that 'Microsoft Flight Simulator: Standard Game of the Year Edition' is included in the non-Ultimate pass.

As far as I can tell, the Ultimate pass doesn't include the other versions either, but I don't have an active Ultimate subscription to personally verify this.

I can confirm that 'Microsoft Flight Simulator: Standard Game of the Year Edition' is included in the non-Ultimate pass.

As far as I can tell, the Ultimate pass doesn't include the other versions either, but I don't have an active Ultimate subscription to personally verify this.
thank bro

Back