Can't wait for this movie either,had seen it's poster in one of the sites..it was awesome.Hope the battles are epic and not just cheap talk like surrender your kingdom..blah..blah..over my dead body..blah..blah.

But it looks like the movie is gonna rock!!

Saw the trailers on StarOne today... They showed trailers in Hindi..:(
the release date is 16th March In India....however they may just release it in hindi like they did with One night at a museum... if they do that...its gonna be so sad...

been trackin this ever since i read the novel... for those who havent, i suggest u do it asap. Frank Miller absolutely rox...

talkin abt the trailer, i jus love the way he says 'This is SPARTAA....!!!!' Way tooo coooll!!!

Bluffmaster said:
Watching d trailor reminds me of God of war !! If i remember correctly Kratos was d leader of spartans .... rite ?

Exactly....

Unofficial God Of War movie?! WTF!

March sure will be a treat, God Of War 2 and 300..Muahahaha!

sTALKEr said:
been trackin this ever since i read the novel... for those who havent, i suggest u do it asap. Frank Miller absolutely rox...

talkin abt the trailer, i jus love the way he says 'This is SPARTAA....!!!!' Way tooo coooll!!!

That scene alone makes the trailer bad-ass.

"This is Madness!!"

*girl nods*

"Madness?.....THIS IS SPARTHAA!!"

*kicks the sorry man into the dark pit of doom*

Params7 said:
Exactly....

Unofficial God Of War movie?! WTF!
Don't make the connection man.

Params7 said:
That scene alone makes the trailer bad-ass.

"This is Madness!!"
*girl nods*
"Madness?.....THIS IS SPARTHAA!!"
*kicks the sorry man into the dark pit of doom*
Nah, this is it :D

clipresizevn4.jpg

ive seen this trailer months back and i have screen saver too.. i think it wont come to india as release date is 9th and i dont see its ADs anywhere

i am so desperate for this movie.. i downloaded old classic the 300 spartans dvd last week by mistake (thought the movie was new original) and my 4gb wasted :( frustrating... the trailer speaks for d movie and i think it has more such hidden stunts.. at 1st i felt this movie was having resemblance with prince of persia game when i saw ship in the ocean... and yes i do get a feel of prince of persia in the trailer

Back