Yeah, why are there no ads on the TV in english for this? Anybody seen if the movie has got its posters at PVR Saket/Priya etc??

Oh and is Miller's graphic novel available, like easily in bookstores??

no posters and no ad yet. i think it wont release in india just like American pie's cause its persian stuff .. so maybe not sure.. i want god of war. can anyone lend?? PM ME

digital_brain said:
is it true that no english version gonna release here ???? :X

8.8 @ imdb, 100% at rotten tomatoes :eek:hyeah:

8.8 @ imdb is killer. The Departed is standing at some 8.7...!

Kingkrool said:
The movie hasn't been released yet - how can it have a rating? Advance reviews only?

I guess so. There's some critics review at rottentomatoes.

Many of the rave reviews might be due to the Frank Miller hype attached to it all.
Ofcourse 300 is excellent, but otherwise most of his work is pretty average (including DKR).

It still remains to be seen whether the movie is really good or not.I mean good CG effects alone doesn't make a movie great.But i do admit the CG is cool.

I believe the story is about the persian invasion of city states of greece. There was a battle where 10,000 persians fought with 300 spartans and the startans won....... Maybe that's why this movie is named 300.

And Thank god i live in kerala.NO hindi dubbing here!!!

^^ NO they don't do that. Sometimes they have tamil dubbings but most of the english movies that are shown here aren't dubbed. But the problem is, not all hollywood movies come here.

Actually. The 300 Spartans who fought of against the Persians lost, but they managed to hold them of long enough to have Athens warned of the impending attack to have it's defenses set up.

Freefrag said:
it's official the movie is releasing on the 13th of March.......i saw a kickass poster of a screaming,charging Gerrad Miler :p

gr8 news..:hap2: .. hope they release English version..else im torrent this . . .

zhopudey said:
Saumil, I really liked DKR :hap2:
DKR is ok. DKR2 is abysmal.

Get The Long Halloween + Dark Victory. Now that is the greatest Batman story ever told :)
The upcoming Dark Knight movie also happens to be partly based on The Long Halloween.

Just saw the english promo clip of the movie on HBO
Ck Nish said:
Actually. The 300 Spartans who fought of against the Persians lost, but they managed to hold them of long enough to have Athens warned of the impending attack to have it's defenses set up.

No dude actually they won.First they beat the persians on the marshland and when the persians fled to their ships and arrived athens to destroy the city, they found many soldiers waaiting there( actually those were people dressed up as soldiers to fool the persians). Dismayed the persians left.

All that has nothing to do with the 300. They were overwhelmed by a Persian force of 200,000 troops and were destroyed after holding out for two days.

Back