montylee said:
nope i am a member of FOSLA (Frustated One Sided Lovers Association) so no GF :(

lol..why so depressed...?
no girlfriend = cool & everybody wanna be cool :hap2:
dont worry..go to movies with someone else's gf..i go to movies to watch the movies..

Just back from the movie.. Awesome.... I have no other words.......

Glory to Sparta !!!!!!!

And this, coming at a time when God of War II is released.. I'm gonna have a Greek overdose :)

digital_brain said:
@iosoft, which theater ?? i am going to new empire with friends ??

Oh my god.

You guys should have told me, we could have a 'TE MOVIE PARTY' which would be much successful than 'TE get-together' at someone's house...

All rite folks, some idiot does not post any spoilers, finally am going for the movie on Sunday...

LOL and such movies are not supposed to be watched on meager computer screens...

Seen the movie... Not very impressed... If you wanna see war see Troy or Braveheart... This is just Troy + Sin City... I mean at least they could have come up with a bit newer dialogs then" No Retreat, No Surrender " which every other Tom, Dick and harry War movie uses... As i see it its an hyped movie... Not to forget movie has some misleading facts...

Could be just me but i would give it 3.5 out of 5... I expect much more from a movie rather then CG + Action...

:clap: 5 out of 5 :hap2:
Must see within this week else, I am sure, some scenes (fighting) will be :cens2:

There was scenes where I really forgot to chew the chips in my mouth -

• 1st Battle (beginning): a long non-stop fight sequence of 'the king'.
  • co-operative fight sequence by 2 (one don't know, other one son of captain)
  • and some d-heading scenes :O

P.S: don't take you GF with you in this movie, she might either :dizzy: or :chair: you.

Don't wait for CD/DVD, it must need big screen due to its 'graphics'.
Don't expect stories or dialogs etc just go for fight and graphics.

HINDI version is also good but the very last dialog was used little bit of hard hindi..... but OK.

Back